on 6 January 2013
Bought these because I was fed up with my kids loosing the more expensive styli for their nexus 7s.

at 30p each they are very good value for money and I have found them to be relatively robust, as demonstrated by their continuous use by a 7, 9 and 12 year old.

I've ordered a second batch, nuff said.
on 8 January 2013
I bought these to help my daughter when drawing etc on iPad. Cheap and cheerful, nice colours. Work perfectly well. Quick delivery, appropriate packaging, all good.
on 20 March 2013
I bought these as replacement for the stylus which came with my Nexus 7 tablet which had broken.
At first, they feel thinner and lighter than the original and the material of the tip feels much inferior. However, it should be noted that the 'inferior' tip glides across my screen protector far better than the original did. Furthermore, I'm still using the first stylus from the pack - which means the replacement has already lasted longer than the stylus which came with the tablet - and with nine more to choose from should this one break, you cannot go wrong, especially at this price.
on 9 February 2013
Bought these because they were the cheapest i could find,
they proved to be a great buy, ive passed some on to the rest of the family
and i will buy more from this company when i need to,would recommend.
on 25 March 2013
these are the best stylus pens that I've used by far, they last for ages and don't scratch the screen,all my friends and family are using them and they all agree,and although they are dispatched from Hong Cong they come really quickly.
They are a brilliant buy at a great price
on 6 March 2013
Arrived very quickly. Was a little disappointed when I saw them, looked cheap,but on us in them have been very pleased, better than others I have used.
on 10 January 2013
Great product,good value for money. Pens work very well on my phone and iPAD. Very handy as there are 10 pens in a pack which mean I have one available for home, car, work and out and about. Very decent set of pens considering at a cheap price. Highly recommended. Definitely considering buying as a gift as colourful and well presented.
on 2 May 2013
I use them for my kindle fire and I find it fine in general with the tip being similar to my finger tip. It's good for reducing the amount of smears you would normally have, especially if you are eating while using it or in my case, just put on hand cream!

I'm sure that it would be fine for the iPad but I should have got a finer tip as it can be frustrating when accuracy is needed on the smaller screen of the kindle.
on 21 January 2013
The product arrived very quickly as usual and with 10 pens for under £4 represents excellent value for money. I hadn't imagined i would ever need all 10, but my 3.5 yr old has taken to using them for her ipad/iphone games. This actually seems to have some educational value as using a stylus to form letters/numbers etc is more akin to a pen and i have plenty for her to choose from so i don't mind.
on 15 February 2013
I purchased this item after purchasing a Galaxy Tablet. They are an ideal size to slip into your pocket / purse whichever is more suitable. Work perfectly on smart phone too.
Cant complain at price or delivery time.