on 24 February 2014
I quite like the style of these, although I'm not sure why manufacturers keep putting in a continuous draw cored on the waist band - how are you meant to do it up / undo it easily! They seemed to fit so I went for a run in them and unfortunately, even with the draw cord knotted to make them fit more snugly, they slipped down whilst running. The material wasn't clingy enough and the leg openings at the bottom were too big, also contributing to them slipping down. Clearly after testing them it was too late to return them. So maybe a smaller size would have sorted out all these issues but I'll never know! I won't be wearing them for running but can use them for low impact stuff - weights, Pilates etc. so at least I'll get the wear out of them.
on 16 March 2014
I'm really pleased with these. I've tried them out and there's no slippage at all. As a petite 5'2" I find these just reach my ankle and I'm delighted to find a long running tight that's not 4 inches too long. They're a fine, lightweight material but I found them warm enough on a frosty March morning. I recommend them.
on 23 September 2014