5.0 out of 5 stars Works well
Put it on indoors and it felt a bit too warm. Outdoors, on a chilly evening bike ride and only needed a thin jersey on top to stay warm - did a fairly stiff hill climb and it wicked moisture away surprisingly well, practically no chill on the descent. Given these things were (some still are) c.40 last year, this looks a good purchase.
Published on 26 Sep 2011 by E. Craggs

3.0 out of 5 stars Mis-shaped
I'm thinner than the average male (59kg) but of average height. I found it was so tight that I had great difficulty getting the top off - don't know if it will be possible to get the top off when I'm exhausted after a race. In addition the arms and legs are much too long. Suppose it is suposed to be tight to do it's job but I think this is a bit over the top. Feels fine...
Published 8 months ago by Chris H

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 26 Sep 2011
E. Craggs "Bottlewasher" (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars quality product for a bargain price, 30 Oct 2011
I wanted a thermal compression base layer for cycling and after weeks of looking in shops and online found the Sub Cold base layer. After reading the reviews and not wanting to spend too much money I took the plunge and ordered a size large.
I have used this regulary and am very impressed with the quality and feel for the price. It does feel a little tight under arms when first put on but after a few minutes I forget ive got it on. The compression is very good and it is excellent at wicking away the sweat and keeping the cold out.
I will definately be purchasing another one and can highly recommend to anyone wanting a quality thermal compression base layer at a bargain price. 10/10.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE base layer!!, 25 Oct 2011
Transaction went very well, item as described, prompt delivery and well packaged. Excellent service.
Very comfortable, fits very well, way warmer than the expensive brands that I've got previously, stupid me, my tip just go 1 size up and I thoroughly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but do note what people say about size and warmth., 28 Jan 2013
Excellent top but like others say, buy larger than the recommended size. I went 1 size up and it is still very compressive. Also these are Very warm.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sub Cold Sports wear, 26 Nov 2012
I ordered both tops and leggings in large size. I am 5'11" and weigh 190 lbs. The leggings were perfect but the tops were far too tight. However , I am going to re - order in X Large as I do find them to be excellent in the cold. I play links golf and the wind blows hard on my course. Better value than Galvin Green . The nearest I could compare them to would be Canterbury.They are synthetic so if you like natural fibre there is a noticeable difference . So too with price !

Took 8 days to arrive

5.0 out of 5 stars Great compression/thermal option, 2 Oct 2012
R. Jenkins (Berks, UK) - See all my reviews
I've used a few compression products before from other makes like 2XU and Compression and this top easily sits besides them when it comes to quality fit and function...but at a highly reduced price in comparison. The inside lining is also excellent at keeping you warm but dry, a must for a ski base layer which I use this for.

If you've used compression wear before then you'll know what to look for, if you haven't then use the size chart provided, which was spot on for me, and expect them to be tight...that's the whole idea! After a while you'll nearly forget it's there, you'll just have this reassuring feeling that it's working away.

Reflective lettering is I great feature if you use this top for running or cycling and the length means it won't ride up.

If you're not sure about compression, or you're just after a great well priced product don't hesitate to buy any of the range.

5.0 out of 5 stars It ticks all the boxes, 2 Nov 2012
This is one of the few things I've bought that I just felt compelled to write a review about. This top is excellent! Bought as a cycling base layer, thus far (Nov '12) I've found it very warm and VERY good at wicking away sweat. Sorry to put 'very' in caps, but I really was suprised at how well it works. I'm 5'11" , have a 39 inch chest and a 31 inch waist and the large size feels just snug enough.

One word of caution: unless it is very cold this top may be too warm for running in!

Highly recommended, I'm putting my order in for another one!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great, 12 Mar 2012
S. Howlett (Norway) - See all my reviews
Was after an Under Armor top but, in line with austerity measures didn't want to fork out a wad of cash. This top I thought was a good price, I was wrong it's a great price, the top is excellent, keeps me warm, is a good compression top, not too little, not too much - it's for skiing and out here (Norway) it has been known not to get much above -20 on the slopes. This does nicely. Top is good quality and design. Mega happy with it, would thoroughly recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Under motor cycle leather clothing, 15 Sep 2011
Excellent quality and would recommend to anyone who wears leathers on a motor cycle. Garment was very comfortable and warm

4.0 out of 5 stars Cold - base layer, 13 May 2011
Great quality product & far cheaper than other brands. The seams leave less marking (impressions) on the skin than ones I've paid more than double for.

Found it a bit tight under the left arm around the seam area..........strange as my right is the drinking arm ;-)

Really looking forward to a bigger range, eg back support compression built in etc.

thanks !