Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.99

on 21 May 1999
One morning Harriet heared a swishing noise. She jumped out of bed to see what it was.Harriet saw a hare lolopping over the downs. It looked like any old hare. But the hare could talk to Harriet. The hare was an alien from a planet called Pars. He could tell the future and he could also make things happen. For an example Harriet didn't have a mum so he made her dad fall in love so that she had a stepmother.
Harriet was the main character because she was menshened most in the story.
I liked the book because it had a lot of magic in and it was a exiting story. By Bethea aged 7
on 3 January 2011
What a fantastic book! My daughter (9) asked for it as a Christmas present and started reading it straight away. It was an easy read for her, but the story really kept her interest and she finished the book in 2 days. If your child likes animals and stories about them, particularly ones with a twist, this is the book to buy!
on 14 April 2015
A lovely story with a happy ending about a girl , So think its more a girls book but has a lot of interesting facts about hares in the story very well done will read it more than once to my grandchildren who happen to be more girls than boys.
on 30 August 2013
Dick King-Smith at his best. Children will be able to immerse themselves in this book. The written word of DKS paint pictures of the story and mix it with feeling as it is read. Not just for girls.
on 3 February 2014
A truly brilliant story sad happy and in between I really enjoyed it. I had to read a
dick king smith book for my homework and I chose this amazing story!
on 25 March 2015
I really enjoyed this book because it is full of great descriptions. I liked the unusual characters and didn't expect it to include aliens.
on 22 November 2014
love this book my surname is hare so I like it even more I recommend this book
Really nice. Great for young children between 5-10🐇
on 17 August 2014
My daughter read this and thoroughly enjoyed it.
She will be definitely be reading more Dick King Smith books in the future.
on 27 March 2014
Well written and exciting, my eight year old granddaughter loved it. She couldn't wait to read the next few chapters at bedtime.
on 28 January 2015
What a warm and heart-felt story this is! My daughter (aged 9) & myself thoroughly enjoyed it from beginning to end.