on 15 March 2014
I'm a woman with an average head size and I chose the S/M size for myself. It fits so tight that it leaves indentations on my forehead that lasts for hours. Order up a size if you're not sure. And if you have a really big head. . . maybe try something else.
on 30 October 2013
How clever, this headband has a little pocket at the back, so you can put your house key (or doggy bags) in it. Very pleased with this, keeps my ears warm in the wind and cold.
on 17 March 2014
Not very warm, but keeps the wind out while running. Does the job should i say - love the little zip on the back for a key or some change. Thanks!
on 5 May 2014
I bought the small/ medium size as I read that this would suit females better. The band is a snug fit and does the job of keeping my ears warm and my hair out of my face under the helmet as I use mine for cycling rather than running. It comes with a zipped compartment in the rear to hold a single key or perhaps some cash. I haven't used that yet but it's a nice touch. Would recommend got mine for £5.49 which is the cheapest I could find for same quality online and in shops.
on 15 April 2014
Fits well. Does the job of keeping hair out if face and ears warm. Getting too warm just now to wear it but will be using again in winter again. Pleased with quality too.
on 9 January 2014
Great fit, very snug, and keeps the ears warm! Definitely worth the price - excellent value for money. Thanks a lot!
on 15 April 2014
Light weight and although thin does keep your ears warm wirhout them overheating. Zip pocket on back for a key or loose change. Would have liked ear area to have been a bit more thicker but obviously not to the extent you get too hot or cant hear danger
on 22 January 2014
This is ideal for running or cycling. It fits well under a cycle helmet and keeps my ears warm. For running my head doesn't get too hot unlike a hat as I have quite thick hair. I bought the s/m size which is more suited to women.
on 28 August 2014
I love it, protects me from horrid windy weathers of scotland, use it on bike, use it for runs, good material, using it for almost an year now and still very good.
on 16 November 2014
Good band but I don't use the zip any more as the sweat corroded it within 3weeks. Apart from that it's great

See one answered question