on 18 March 2015
This oil is brilliant. I came across the benefits of emu oil by chance and went ahead and bought some. It's a liquid at room temperature so you only need to press the pump gently, it's no big issue. The oil is kind of golden white and a lot goes a long way. I bought this initially for my face to moisturise at night as it's non comedogenic as well which is brilliant news. It moisturises beautifully and sinks in your skin really well, it has helped my red cheeks (roseaca I guess) no end and my skin is the best it has looked for a long time. It's soft, and has definitely helped the deep frown lines on my forehead. I would urge anyone to give this oil a go and read about its benefits. I bought some for my Dad to see if it would help his rheumatoid arthritis in his shoulder as it's documented to help. It's early days with that so will update in time, but for skin issues (dry skin, lines, moisturiser etc) this is golden!!
on 24 November 2014
I bought this brand from another seller here on amozon and found the product completely different... This one came with a lose lid and poured out in floods when I tried using it.
The smell also is very similar to old vegetable oil. I question this product authenticity?
Buy with caution ..
on 17 October 2014
have pain in both my feet, used emu oil as recommended by my podiatrist, while waiting for surgery, and pain has vanished. My wife has spondelosis on her neck ,and has used it to great relief. Would recommend it to all who have painful joints.
on 30 July 2015
I use daily when my knees are playing up . It always works after a day or two . I should use it all the time but like most people , when I'm not in pain I don't bother .
on 25 April 2015
This is amazing stuff. I have rheumatoid athritis and have been in almost constant pain for a long time. I saw this recommended on a support group for RA sufferers on Facebook. The claims re the benefits were amazing and I was really sceptical but desperate enough to give it a try. I did not expect much from it as such claims are always being made and are generally rubbish. But this stuff really helps. I rub it on after a hot shower and it just sinks into my skin without a trace - no oily clothes at all - and it leaves my skin really soft. I really could not care less about softness though - I can get that from any good body lotion - what I was after was pain relief. I works! I have no idea how or why but right from the start of using this I have had so much less pain and have been able to do things that I have not been able to do for ages. I thought at first it was just the placebo effect but I am now on my second bottle and am just about to buy a third, so it clearly isn't. I shall be taking it with my to my next hospital appointment to show them because if it helps me, it might help some other person who is also in pain. I know from reading the reviews that it does not work for everyone but for me it has been a lifesaver. So thank you emus! I am forever in your debt. I would give you 10 stars if I could.
on 23 February 2016
I very rarely give adverse feedback but I'm having real problems with this. There doesn't seem to be the option of giving no stars at all but that is what I would have chosen. I can't get any oil/cream out of the dispenser. It has been suggested that I warm it to soften the oil - though there is no guidance to this effect on the container itself. I have tried standing it for several minutes in some hot water but that hasn't worked and I don't want to over heat it as oils can be adversely affected by too much heat. So, if it needs more heat than I have already given it in order for the pump to work, then this form of container is clearly not an appropriate dispenser. On the other hand, if the dispenser is faulty then the customer support is sadly lacking.
on 23 June 2014
Parcel arrived promptly. Hand cream feels stronger than actual lotion even though that was an extra free item! Sorry but for the price I could have bought two Tiger Balms. Didn't work for me.
on 8 July 2014
Arrived well packaged and very promptly. Does work well on my hands for arthritis, I know its called Emu oil, but as it was in a tin I thought it would be a solid oil, tin was difficult to open and the oil went everywhere.- need to put on tin that this is a liquid.
on 24 June 2016
Its just ok. Got it because I had just used up a small, but expensive pot of hand cream all they way from New Zealand. One of the best I have had, and it contained emu oil. I took a chance and thought 100% emu oil would be as good, but no. I now appreciate that the other ingredients are needed. Don't get me wrong, its okay. Just use a little to let it sink in, but then it does not do much. And, I really need to look into the ethics of it all, as in the oil actually comes from an emu. Ok if they were to die anyway, as in I pretend to myself that my leather shoes are from cows that were used for meat. Ok, maybe I'm fibbing to myself. But killing a bird for cosmetic purposes is wrong to me. Should have thought this before I bought it I hear you say. But look into it yourself if bothered; I'm not sure.
on 28 May 2016
This Emu oil was delivered the day after ordering it was securely packaged. I use lots of essential oils & love Coconut oil for cooking but this Emu oil has exceeded all my expectations. I used on my feet after a shower & WOW! This is absolutely amazing stuff. I noticed the day after using how increadebly soft my hands were. My finger nails looked like I had a manicure nails were much brighter & the skin on my hands & feet were like NEW skin. I cannot emphasise how much your skin will love this oil so if your reading this then you must be interested in buying all I can say is get it! I did NOT receive this product in exchange for a review. I am an honest supper...like YOU!