4.0 out of 5 stars very useful bag
Bought in the gentle grey- nice pastel grey colour. The design is good, it is spacious. Made in accordance to kiplings usual standards-solid and robust.
Only 4 stars as you do not have the choice to remove the large handle, unlike all my other kipling bags.
Published 17 months ago by lilie

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a handbag!
I was very disappointed when I received this bag. I thought it was like a courier bag - I like my hands free nowadays. But this bag was much too big for me to carry across my shoulder - it was more the size of a shopping bag. The quality was really good and the linings and pockets were excellent but just too big for my 5'2" frame!! Had to send it back. Next time...
Published 11 months ago by C. A. Park

4.0 out of 5 stars very useful bag, 19 Jun 2013
The back pocket closes with the velcro The 2 Small pocketswith the zips are very handy. The pocket with the zip going across is tiny and can fit small set of keys. It is roomy and useful bag for work, college and shopping. Very versatile.
Great price too.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice bag but............, 5 Aug 2013
A really good, useful and spacious bag.
My only criticism is that the shoulder strap seems a little narrow and is fixed instead of being on a swivel clasp to ensure the strap remains straight etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love this bag, 26 July 2013
As the owner of several Kipling bags, I just adore this bag. I chose the colour for the Summer, as get fed up of changing bags to match my outfits. This bag is just great, I love the size, I get everything in it I need. I-pad, bottle of water etc. Wish the long strap could be clipped off, but not a real problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!, 22 July 2013
My daughters and I love Kipling bags and this one is no exception. It is big and roomy with all the compartments needed and the colour is neutral for summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 29 Aug 2013
I got this in gentle grey and it's great. The quality is good with lots of useful pockets and a handy tape so you don't lose your keys. Saying that I wouldn't pay the very hefty rrp but the Amazon price is much more affordable. Amazon service was as swift as usual, ordered on the Sunday of a bank holiday weekend and I received it on Wednesday morning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 16 Aug 2013
This is my first Kipling bag and I love it. Good size for work stuff and handy pockets. Really good quality bag ideal for work or school as A4 papers fit in or even a small laptop. Gentle grey is a bit pale I find

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag great size, 11 Aug 2013
This review is from: Kipling Women's Joslyn Shoulder Bag (Shoes)
Its a lovely bag. Great for work. Its very light and has lots of pockets and strong zips. I recommend this bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely spacious bag, 3 Sep 2013
I spotted this bag on the Kipling website and thought it would fit the bill for a bag spacious enough to carry my laptop and carry-on clutter for an upcoming long haul flight. Didn't fancy the £75 price tag mind you and so decided on the gentle grey option on Amazon at a bargain price of £28. This didn't seem my ideal colour but it was a compromise I was prepared to accept for the mini price. Its just arrived and can say the bag is just lovely and the colour is really nice too! Lots of pockets, spacious enough to fit in my Dell XPS12 laptop in, plus mini ipad, camera, makeup bag, hairbrush etc. Very pleased and would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Usual Kipling quality, 26 Feb 2014
I own several Kipling bags and find the pockets etc very useful. I love the Joslyn, but wish that the long strap was detachable and a bit wider. It seems very narrow for the size of the bag. Nevertheless, the quality is up to it's usual standard and it's perfect to use as a work bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Usefull for holidays and days away, 24 Jan 2014
K. Leader "kate" (england) - See all my reviews
rather ugly, not for a smart day out or an evening but can't be beaten for taking on a flight and for toting things around on holiday