5.0 out of 5 stars Garan Caffe Latte Shoulder Bag
Published on 16 Jun. 2013 by Alan Pearson

3.0 out of 5 stars Blaze yellow bag, sizable
Large bag. Front flap thing is secured by Velcro. Colour is more sober mustard colour rather than yellow as described, which I liked. The front lip shape flap has a functioning zip which lifts and when un zipped reveals a pocket as deep as the base of bag. This compartment is separate from the rest of what contents you decided to carry in the main body of the bag. This...
Published 17 months ago by Looters of the world nur

5.0 out of 5 stars Garan Caffe Latte Shoulder Bag, 16 Jun. 2013
Alan Pearson "Book worm" (Plymouth, England) - See all my reviews
My wife saw this on a shopping channel, I found it on Amazon, ordered it on Saturday evening and it arrived the following Monday morning. My wife is happy therefore I am quite pleased myself. The bag has numerous compartments including in the flap for the many items that the Queen of my Heart needs before she can venture forth, this is her bag of the moment until she sees another Kipling bag.
A very nice product well worth buying

4.0 out of 5 stars Probably find it useful, 7 Aug. 2013
I personally don't like bags with a flap as you have to lift it up before you can unzip the bag. However I was attracted to this one as I saw on TV that you can unzip around the edge of the flap and slip into the back of the bag an IPad and I was hoping a netbook would also fit, but it doesn't. However this back section does make items more secure as when you unzip the main compartment the ipad/kindle whatever is still safely zipped in the back.

I could get more than I thought into the bag including a small bottle of water. Being light weight and when empty, its flat, it maybe useful to put in a suitcase for holidays. It seems to be well made but I would not pay the full RRP for any Kipling bags but Amazon offer good deals and I think I will find this bag useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag!, 19 April 2013
Looked at a lot of bags to find one which I felt would hold all the paraphernalia needed when sightseeing on holiday, also needed to be able to put it across body to keep hands free. Additionally it needed to be stylish, so it would fit the bill for taking out in the evening.
It certainly fulfils the first two criteria, I am ok for taking it out on evening but for some it maybe too big and not quite stylish enough.
Also like the colour, makes a change from Kipling brown or black so will do all seasons, which I felt the really bright colours/patterns would not be as successful in doing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Dec. 2013
I already have this bag in a light colour and use it for summer. It’s big enough to easily carry my iPad and a book if necessary but still neat enough to use for an evening out. The zipped flap over gives security seldom available in any bag. Kipling bags suit me because, although expensive, they weigh next to nothing empty and that’s a bonus for me. Good product and excellent service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great bag..., 5 Jun. 2013
I have a huge collection now of Kipling bags, they are addictive!! The Garan bag I bought in Caffe Latte, as most of my bags are dark colours,it will be perfect for my holiday.

4.0 out of 5 stars Big Bag, 30 May 2014
If you like big Kipling bags this one is for you. It is very roomy indeed with the hidden zipped area perfect for when in big cities or travelling as no-one but you will know it's there so ideal for a purse or other valuables. Masses of space for all the essentials in the main area. I actually prefer smaller Kipling bags but this one will be handy when out for a day and I want to carry more stuff than usual.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five stars, all the way!, 12 April 2014
Glittterball Girl (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Just to add to the 'oh, it's fab' and ''this is a tardis' type reviews. I bought one last week, unusually not from Amazon but at a shopping outlet branch of Kipling. Cheap as chips, brightly patterned, fab and a tardis. Add to which it's number of zips and fold over flaps and storage compartments which makes it feel like a very safe and secure bag to use on the daily packed London tube commute twice daily. It contains a mountain of stuff which has all disappeared into the body of the bag, retaining its shape. The extra storage area in the zippered flap feels even more secure and I am using that a storage space for my ridiculously expensive in ear noise reducing headphone and the much cheaper branded MP3 player! Love it, love it, love it, now watching out for any price drops on Amazon to buy another - that bright yellow will surely get reduced, but I can like any colour (except brown) if the price drops sufficiently! One or two people have said that it is suitable for evening use too - I agree as far as I am often out in the evening and use the same sort of bag I would use during the day. However, this one is definitely not an evening bag. I also think it would make a really useful baby bag to carry all those bits and pieces around during the day.
Treat yourself to one.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best bag you can buy for work or play, 6 May 2013
It is so light but roomy and versatile - you can even store a light jacket in it without filling up the space inside bag for all my other essential items

5.0 out of 5 stars why not men too?, 17 July 2013
I like this product because it`s light and washable and is invaluable to anyone wishing to carry an I-pad and kindle,
all you do is unzip the flap and they both store both in the back with ample room, leaving the rest of the bag free for everyday stuff.
For this reason alone I would say this bag is suitable for men also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous rich chocolate brown, 28 Oct. 2013
1st of all the garan is my favourite kipling bag, I think I have them all, defea,gracy,fairfax, ect,ect, I have the garan in white monkey mania,cabbage green,very berry & my brown monkey mania came today & WOW, the little metal monkey with his curly tail is so cute & the quality is far superior to my other garan bags, the strap which I noticed first is thicker & far better material & the lining is heavier. Didn't think it could get much better but this is one to buy, just love the zipped hidden compartment where my iPad is completely safe!