5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have Bag
This bag is absolutely brilliant for lots of things. I got the silver to take on holiday for going out in the evenings its feather weight so wont add much if anything to luggage allowance. Also would be great for teens going clubbing small bag lots of space tho for essentials, mobile, some makeup, brush etc. Love it to bits.
Published 16 months ago by Mrs Lesley Wilson

2.0 out of 5 stars Kipling Bag
Too small a bag to get anything of any use in it. Loved the colour - waiting for the price to come down to get the larger size.
Published 12 months ago by Mary Reid

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have Bag, 31 Mar 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but not for everyday use.., 30 Mar 2013
Arrived the next day securely packaged. I love this little bag, but the operative word is little. If, like me, you usually carry a fair few items around in your bag, (money, cheque book, hair brush, sunglasses, medication, etc.,) then you will find this bag very small, but ideal for special occassions when most of us pare down the contents, from want or like to have with us, to the absolutley essential. It is exactly as it looks on the page and I used it last Saturday for a wedding and it worked perfectly for what I needed for the day. I would happily recommend this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase!, 23 April 2013
As always, Kipling is a quality brand. The size is perfect for my use, I use it everyday for school runs etc when I don't want to be carrying a larger bag or purse and is very good for carrying a (medium) wallet, keys, phone (a perfect snugly pocket) and a few other little bits and pieces. The zip compartments in the front are quiet spacious too, though I am not too keen about the "signature monkey" (mine's named Matt!) so I took it off . Overall, I am very happy with the size and quality of the product. Delivered on time. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice small bag, 1 Aug 2013
Nicely made bag - yes it is small - I can get small purse, phone, keys & lippy in it - that is all I want it for in the summer, I don't want to be weighing my shoulder down with loads of rubbish that. I would recommend providing you know it's not going to hold much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 23 May 2013
Perfect small bag for walking and holidays when you only want to carry bare essentials. It has a good main compartment with two side zipped pockets which makes it easy to find things, I use one pocket to store a small wallet/money which is great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good strong bag., 26 July 2013
The bag is of a good quality but a little small for every day use . I bought it to take away with me and to us as a bag to hold a small purse and glasses Witch I can just get in ,and it will go in my hand luggage on the airaplane

4.0 out of 5 stars Little Very Berry Shoulder Bag, 18 July 2013
I like this bag very much. Love the colour and the zippy pockets. My only criticism is that it is slightly too small for everyday use, but a great 'going out' bag when you don't need to take so much. To get 5 stars it would need to have been a bit bigger.

4.0 out of 5 stars A perfect holiday bag!, 23 May 2013
I was so pleased with this bag it's not too shiny but pretty enough to look special - it is plenty big enough for money, keys,phone and a hanky - I have deducted one star as it could be a fraction larger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous little bag, 1 Jun 2013
Super little bag, dress it up or down. Holds more than you'd think. Bought a second as a present. Great at reduced price with Amazon's free p&p.

4.0 out of 5 stars Discrete, 15 May 2013
Simple, discrete (if you don't wear it with the keychain), resistent, but a bit too small to put inside the wallet, mobile phone and sunglasses, for example.