5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY PURSE
Published 12 months ago by jas56

3.0 out of 5 stars Smelly purse
I ordered Kipling peony bag and I absolutely love it so I decided to purchase same colour purse from same Amazon seller. Unfortunately purse quality much worse compare to bag and also it has this strong kind of petrol smell like some other Chinese products. I've looked on the label of the bag and it states: made in Belgium although on the purse it states: made in china...
Published 11 months ago by Natalia Zhokhova

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY PURSE, 19 Jun 2013
This review is from: Kipling New Money Wallet (Shoes)
I wondered if this purse may be too small for my needs, but once arrived I was delighted. Although the purse is small it holds loads, its a bit like a tardis. It takes up minimal space in your handbag yet I can fit everything in that I need without it bulging. The print is lovely and is easy to find at the bottom of my bag. I would highly recommend and I think it will last for ages as its such good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Silver wallet, 1 Aug 2013
This review is from: Kipling New Money Wallet (Apparel)
I am loving the silver colour in the pic, but not in real life. The texture feels a bit sticky and strong smell. So I returned it and got a Peony colour instead. Other than that, I think its a lovely purse. It holds more than I initially thought. Besides the obvious 3 card slots, there is one card pocket at the back of them, so make it 4. There are two photo windows for id stuff. The coin section is divided into 3 and roomy, so if you find the 4 card slot + the 2 window sections are not enough for your cards, then you can put some in the coin section.

However, the kipling wallet I am using at the moment is even a bit smaller than this one and has far more sections in it(from the city range and it has 12 card holders and 1 id holder. But I cannot find anywhere to find my current walle to purchase anymore. I wish Kipling wouldn't stop to produce some of their wonderful designs while exploring new products. Compare to my current purse, this only deserves 4 stars because it is bigger but less compartments.

5.0 out of 5 stars great Kipling wallet at a great price., 12 Jun 2013
This review is from: Kipling New Money Wallet (Shoes)
I nearly ordered this wallet from a tv shopping channel at 14 more, so glad I checked out Amazon first. I love the large coin compartment and I have my 3 major credit cards in the main card slots and 4 loyalty cards together in the inner flap slot. The wallet is nice and lightweight (in a good way) and a good medium size. Also I like the neutral brick colour but that is personal choice. It arrived in a couple of days and well packaged. I am very happy with the product and the service. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!!, 28 Aug 2013
This review is from: Kipling New Money Wallet (Shoes)
I bought this wallet for myself (I'm male) and I love it! For anyone thinking about buying this for a male relative, do, because although it has rounded edges and opens up like you would expect a woman's purse to, it doesn't look overly girly. The colours I would say for men are either espresso brown or black as they look really stylish! Anyway, top and bottom of it is, this is a fabulous wallet and I would highly recommend it for both men and women!

5.0 out of 5 stars waterfall print purse, 15 Nov 2013
This review is from: Kipling New Money Wallet (Luggage)
great purse - lots of room for credit cards - nice deep wallet area for notes as they don't show on opening up to remove a store or credit card! - 3 dividers in the purse area. Very roomy and the waterfall print is a lovely pattern. Its good quality as you expect from Kipling - only thing is would be really really cute addition if the purses had a mini monkey like the bags but none of the standard purses do. Very prompt delivery arrived before the date given on ordering :)

5.0 out of 5 stars great purse, 22 Jun 2013
This review is from: Kipling New Money Wallet (Apparel)
another great purse by kipling. I love most of kiplings things and this is no exception. enough room for cards cash and photos all wrapped up in a georgeous colour!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling money wallet, 17 Feb 2014
E. M. Williams (Swansea south Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kipling New Money Wallet (Shoes)
Purchased this on deal of the day, love all things Kipling, this is well made with a place for everything, would like it in other colours, it will last for years like their handbags.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 11 Dec 2013
K. Blundell (Kent) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kipling New Money Wallet (Shoes)
This was brought as a present it looks great I am sure they will be please with it. I should have got more in other colours

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Purse, 13 Nov 2013
This review is from: Kipling New Money Wallet (Shoes)
I bought this for my Mum who has Parkinsons, finding it hard to use many purses due to the tight sections for credit cards she found that mine (yes I have one too) was a bit more generous and much easier to use. She is very happy with it. A nice robust little purse that is not too big but has lots of room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 23 Oct 2013
Rachel Slade (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kipling New Money Wallet (Shoes)
At the sale price for which this was purchased this is a great value and stylish purse. Wish I'd bought a couple more to put in the present drawer!

Kipling New Money Wallet