on 18 December 2013
Both your SIM cards have to be from the same network for this product to work! It says it clearly on the product packaging but they forgot to mention it in the Amazon description.

So basically it is useless in most use cases.

Didn't work for me, and I do have an unlocked phone.
on 4 January 2014
Unfortunately, the description of this product was not full or clear.
Buying the item like this in second decade of the century suggested that BOTH SIM cards can be used for calls / SMS reception simultaneously.
This is wrong! All this adapter does is prevents a user from opening SIM slot and changing the cards. A bit too expensive price for such feature.
Moreover, as another unhappy user already wrote, the SIM cards must be on the same network. I believe, this was a reason why my second SIM from another country (on roaming) was not found at all. And the first SIM kept dumping APN settings. In addition, the network tracking became unstable. When I changed back to original single SIM, all settings and network quality had restored.
From my point of view, this adapter is waste of money, and is, for its single feature, too expensive!
I wish I could return it, but I destroyed the package and thrown out the shipping docs.
on 13 January 2014
Its all down to the instructions. Depends on which seller you buy this from.
If you set the sim applications up correctly it works a treat and I don't see why needing two networks is a problem.
Buy it from a seller who gives you YouTube instructions then you wont be disappointed.
on 14 August 2015