5.0 out of 5 stars It's HUGE
Seriously, it's a small village. the images do NOT do it justice. Tiny terror love them, and uses them to foil our atempts at order/parenting. Yesturday we found he had moved the entire DVD shelf into the tee-pee... oh joy :)
Oh and sidebar - there are lovely big flappy doors for the grown-ups /big kids that need to follow when chasing. Very handy!
Published 17 months ago by flamingfrog

Published 8 months ago by Lisa

5.0 out of 5 stars It's HUGE, 4 Dec. 2013
This review is from: HomeStore Global, Children Kids Giant Adventure Play Tents City, 5pcs set with 3 Dome and 2 tunnels - Indoor and Outdoor. (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 way tent, 20 Aug. 2013
excellent and fast delivery. my kids love dens and tents so thought this would be the perfect christmas present for them. am looking forward to seeing there face when they open this.

1.0 out of 5 stars ... thinking it would live up to the 'quick and easy to assemble' description, 26 Aug. 2014
I ordered this as a present for my grandson thinking it would live up to the 'quick and easy to assemble' description. It certainly did not, however I have kept the item and plan to use it when my grandchildren visit me. I would not recommend this product to others on the basis of it NOT being quick and easy to assemble. The company could have made it easier by making the tent poles in different colours for each part of the system, as well as include a quick guide on the best way to assemble for speed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it, 30 Jun. 2013
My 3 year old and 18 month grandsons love this. The individual tents are great , but we had to use tent pegs to secure them. My only complaint is that you cannot secure the tunnels to the tents.

Have decided to edit this review, after having this product for over a week or so, I am quite disappointed with it to be honest. The tunnels are a waste of time as I said earlier. They cannot be tied to the tents, so when the kids crawl into them they constantly come away. As three individual tents they Are fine, but not worth just under £44.

1.0 out of 5 stars but wont be buying anything else like this. a lot of money for a load ..., 5 May 2015
absolute rubbish plastic posts snapped didnt fit would send it back only too much trouble. but wont be buying anything else like this. a lot of money for a load of plastic !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well pleased with product, 16 July 2014
Well pleased with product, excellent value for money, prompt delivery, kids love it especially as it can be used in so many ways both indoors and outdoors.

4.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my 3yr old Grandson and he ..., 2 Sept. 2014
I bought this for my 3yr old Grandson and he loves hiding from his Mum & Dad & big brother who is 10 but I think he wishes it was his!

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy save yr money, 10 Dec. 2014
To flimsy thought it was pop up but it's not sent back and got full refund got a better one from elc

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and great fun, 28 July 2014
Delivered quickly and ideal, robust and excellent for 2 grandchildren of 2 and 4 years

5.0 out of 5 stars my hounds love them, 18 May 2015