4.7 out of 5 stars1,247

on 24 February 2013
Just what I expected. I now know exactly where all my crochet hooks are. There is also enough room for my scissors
0Comment57 of 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 July 2013
I have never written a review before but felt compelled to as my crochet hooks have arrived and I am thrilled with them. I was in the middle of crocheting a blanket and thought I would swap the 4mm I was using for the 4mm that came in the pack as there had been comments that the hooks didnt seem to be the right size. All I can say is that, in my opinionand backed up by my 'test' , there is no difference - the stitch was just the same and so was the tension. I think they are fab and a real bargain so dont hesitate. Oh the other thing I liked was they are slightly longer than the ones I had been using which I likenasntheybseem to balance in my hand better.
0Comment73 of 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 April 2013
I love this as it was great for a selection of crochet hooks and was great value for money so I highly recommend this.
0Comment44 of 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 August 2013
I am new to crochet, so wanted a set of hooks that were inexpensive in case I was unsuccessful with the craft. I am delighted with the product. The hooks are comfy to hold, and I am making slow progress...I thought this to be an excellent buy.
22 comments44 of 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 50 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 19 January 2015
22 needles ranging in a wide variety of sizes; 0.6 all the way through to 6.5. The purple case closes with a zip and the needles are kept in place with a plastic strip to either side. I particularly like the coloured needles. I'm lazy and it's nice to just grab the right sized needle by it's colour rather than rummage around to find it!. If I'm being honest these are not the greatest quality needles. The sizing is a little bit speculative, the hooks are sharp, the thinner needles are quite bendy and the case won't last long but; you get what you pay for. I bought this as a starter set for a little girl I'm teaching to crochet and they're fine for that purpose. I wouldn't buy them for myself and would rather spend my money on one good quality needle. Nice place to start though and perfectly OK as a basic set.
on 20 September 2013
Brilliant set of crochet hooks in a wide range of sizes. Excellent value for money, and the larger sizes are great for learning.
on 29 January 2013
worked out well especially for storing and different stitches. Colourful, well packaged and easy to use. Glad I purchased these.
0Comment31 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 February 2013
Really nice set, and handy pouch to keep them all in. An extra pocket on the outside would be nice for keeping small bits in but I knew it didnt have that when I ordered so this is just an extra that might be nice in the future. Fast delivery, and packed so it fitted through the letterbox which makes a change. Cant fault them.
0Comment38 of 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 May 2015
Obviously you get what you pay so I should mention; the aluminium colourful hooks are rather nice, and seem to work pretty nicely, very light in the hand which is nice. However the steel/silver ones are all the same rough size, despite what is printed on them (I've compared to already owned in a few of the sizes and they're definitely not true. My 1mm needle is finer than the 0.6mm in this set by a long shot) and seem to be about 2mm give or take. They hooks are also often wonky compared to the flat grip on the handle. However, as said, you get what you pay for.
review image
on 8 April 2013
Now I have them all and I do not need to go to the shop for searching the right one!
0Comment24 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse