5.0 out of 5 stars excellent
Just what I expected. I now know exactly where all my crochet hooks are. There is also enough room for my scissors
Published on 24 Feb. 2013 by Laura Hope

2.0 out of 5 stars item okay, delivery time way too long
I ordered this item on the 6th December as a little xmas gift for a friend. The item was worth the money but it failed to arrive in time for xmas, instead arriving about the 4th Jan. It appeared to have been posted from china so buyers need to be aware of this delivery time.
Published 18 months ago by cat

‹ Previous | 115 16 1798 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars 22 Multi-colour Aluminum Crochet Hooks Needles Yarn Weave Knit Craft Set, 6 May 2014
This review is from: 22 Multi-colour Aluminum Crochet Hooks Needles Yarn Weave Knit Craft Set w/ Case (Kitchen & Home)
Excellent value couldn't have wished for better. The only drawback was the time they took to arrive. Entirely my fault as I didn't realise when I ordered them that they came from Hong Kong. But for the price I paid they were worth the wait.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for arthritic hands., 19 Feb. 2015
Someone told me a long time ago,Bamboo hooks & Kneedles were good for arthritic hands,
Now i know why. If i hold anything cold it makes my hands hurt more.
These Bamboo hooks feel warm & stay warm & help me keep going for longer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Colourful but ugly carry case, 28 Feb. 2015
DDP (Berkshire UK) - See all my reviews
I really like the colours, and got here quick, i just dont like the pouch. ugly purple fake leather type one. Would be nice if they included a photo of the case in the advert so you can see what you are buying. Not the end of the world.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 1 Aug. 2014
Student (Cambridgeshire) - See all my reviews
Good sturdy set, wonderful value for money, and a nice carry case. No issues whatsoever.

Note: Sizes on the hooks are in mm, so if your pattern uses US sizing (letters) you will have to look up the conversion (easily found online)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Nov. 2014
excellent value for money purchase with useful case

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice set of crochet hooks, 2 Dec. 2014
Nice set of crochet hooks. I'm a beginner, and it works well, will be useful if you want to do different crocheting projects, although it has too many hooks that many it seems I will never use as I am only crocheting for leisure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved them!!!!!!, 5 May 2014
loved these so much just ordered so more for my grandma who also thinks there delightful!

come in lovely small pouch with a cute cat on the front ( cat lover instant win )

top quality!

Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginners, 28 April 2015
Great crochet hooks if like me you are a beginner and want to start crocheting! The case isn't good quality, it feels and looks cheap but the hooks themselves are smooth and they don't snag on the wool. Well worth the purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 28 Feb. 2015
Mrs. E. Jonsdottir "elinjons" (Renfrewshire, Scotland.) - See all my reviews
I do quite a bit of crocheting, and when I realized some of my needles had gone missing I ordered this set. What a pleasant surprise. There are needles in all sizes, and they come in a lovely zippered wallet. Very good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice colours easy to, 16 Jan. 2015
are just what i expected.nice colours easy to see

‹ Previous | 115 16 1798 | Next ›