5.0 out of 5 stars excellent
Just what I expected. I now know exactly where all my crochet hooks are. There is also enough room for my scissors
Published 17 months ago by Laura Hope

2.0 out of 5 stars Crochet hook was bent
Published 12 months ago by Jess Vowles

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 24 Feb 2013
This review is from: 22 Multi-colour Aluminum Crochet Hooks Needles Yarn Weave Knit Craft Set w/ Case (Kitchen & Home)

4.0 out of 5 stars Delighted....., 18 Aug 2013
I am new to crochet, so wanted a set of hooks that were inexpensive in case I was unsuccessful with the craft. I am delighted with the product. The hooks are comfy to hold, and I am making slow progress...I thought this to be an excellent buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 8 April 2013
Now I have them all and I do not need to go to the shop for searching the right one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicely presented, 6 April 2013
I love this as it was great for a selection of crochet hooks and was great value for money so I highly recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 17 Feb 2013
Really nice set, and handy pouch to keep them all in. An extra pocket on the outside would be nice for keeping small bits in but I knew it didnt have that when I ordered so this is just an extra that might be nice in the future. Fast delivery, and packed so it fitted through the letterbox which makes a change. Cant fault them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Crochet hook was bent, 27 July 2013
Some of the steel crochet hooks are the same size as the aluminium ones when they say different sizes on them which is confusing although the aluminium ones are pretty much spot on to the pony brand...took a month for delivery was wasn't great when I needed them! When it arrived one of the crochet hooks was bent which is very displeasing considering it took so long to arrive you would think they would have checked contents!

5.0 out of 5 stars hours of crocheting, 29 Jan 2013
worked out well especially for storing and different stitches. Colourful, well packaged and easy to use. Glad I purchased these.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab buy, quick delivery and all in a compact case, 15 July 2013
I have never written a review before but felt compelled to as my crochet hooks have arrived and I am thrilled with them. I was in the middle of crocheting a blanket and thought I would swap the 4mm I was using for the 4mm that came in the pack as there had been comments that the hooks didnt seem to be the right size. All I can say is that, in my opinionand backed up by my 'test' , there is no difference - the stitch was just the same and so was the tension. I think they are fab and a real bargain so dont hesitate. Oh the other thing I liked was they are slightly longer than the ones I had been using which I likenasntheybseem to balance in my hand better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crochet hooks, 20 Sep 2013
Brilliant set of crochet hooks in a wide range of sizes. Excellent value for money, and the larger sizes are great for learning.

2.0 out of 5 stars item okay, delivery time way too long, 11 Jan 2014
I ordered this item on the 6th December as a little xmas gift for a friend. The item was worth the money but it failed to arrive in time for xmas, instead arriving about the 4th Jan. It appeared to have been posted from china so buyers need to be aware of this delivery time.