on 25 October 2014
My kids love this book almost as much as the video game now that is saying something. This book their favourite character in it. Drobot with is analytical on nonsense against Popfiz and Double Touble's craziness, and Lightening Rod as the lead character was great. The book did move the series along, also the was lots more action in this book then the last, also Kaos's source of information is revealed. Plus favourite side characters like Flynn and Casey are also in it. Great book.
on 26 October 2013
Great writing style- witty and exciting. Onk Beakman always seems to write a good Skylanders story and he doesn't disappoint once again. Convenient length of chapters for reading to the kids and so they don't get overwhelmed when reading themselves.
on 4 November 2013
Great story, bought this book for my youngest son and he loves it. Reading it over a few nights as a bedtime story and it has really held his attention, the pictures help too though. Very good quality, highly recommend it.
on 30 August 2013
I have a son obsessed with Skylanders! This book was a big hit with him and if it gets a seven year old boy to read, well worth the money!
on 3 December 2013
A fantastic book. My son and I listened to it, and read it, via the kindle over a series of nights. He loved the story!
on 6 January 2014
My 5 year old son loves these books. Already pre ordered book four. we read them to him before bed every night
VINE VOICEon 27 December 2013
As I have mentioned in other reviews, my son (aged 8) loved these books and enjoyed them at bedtime - but I think they are such poor value for money I could only give them 3 stars. They are extremely short for the amount of money they cost, but enjoyable enough tales for any Skylander fan.
on 25 August 2013
Have a 10 year old son who never reads but loves Skylanders - bought this book and a few others and he raced through them. Couldn't get him to put it down. Not too big a book and some pictures inside
on 29 August 2013
its great that they have brought out books too. so its not just a computer game. we have brought them for my sons friends to for birthday gifts. much loved.
on 5 March 2015
My son loves these books but there are some errors with the Kindle versions where it chops the last few lines off pages?