5.0 out of 5 stars Coco Caramel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A really great book and i really love it !!! I would recommend this book for girls about 8-9+. Read the rest of the series to!
Published 4 months ago by Me

2.0 out of 5 stars Predictable
When this series first started I really liked it but it all falls into the pattern of girl meets boy, decides that they can't date, a health and safety drama happens, honey (the oldest sister) screws up something really big and then they boy and girl sort out their issues. I would recommend it to 10 -12 girls.
Published 8 months ago by ruby2944

5.0 out of 5 stars Coco Caramel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 18 Nov 2013
This review is from: Chocolate Box Girls: Coco Caramel (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but similar to the other Chocolate Box books, 30 Oct 2013
Laura W (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
(REVIEWED BY MY DAUGHTER)

Great book and interesting story line but I did notice it was a bit similar to Summer's Dream (Part of the Choclate Box Collection) story with the 'boy situation'. In the story Coco is an animal loving tomboy who is always raising money for animal sancturys etc, but when her favourite horse Caramel is sold she sets out to get her back but is joined by a boy who she finds annoying and thinks he's a bully. But by the end of this story a lot of secrets come out about him.

Overall it was a good story and I enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to the next book 'Sweet Honey'!.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coco caramel, 2 Aug 2013
This review is from: Chocolate Box Girls: Coco Caramel (Kindle Edition)
When I read the other books in the past coco always came across as the least interesting. But I loved this book! Coco is secretive and has great adventures so buy this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing cathy Cassidy is the best!, 23 Jun 2013
This review is from: Chocolate Box Girls: Coco Caramel (Kindle Edition)
The chocolate box girls are brilliant and I would recommend them to any 10-15 year olds. it totally deserves 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Read it !!!!!!!, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Chocolate Box Girls: Coco Caramel (Kindle Edition)
This is an amazing book plz read it !!! It has lots of exciting bits in it so get it and read READ READ READ !!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Sweet Success!!!, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Chocolate Box Girls: Coco Caramel (Kindle Edition)
This was an AMAZING book!!! I really enjoyed this book for I am a secret pony lover so this was the perfect book for me. I was hoping for a romance at the end with two characters. From the recipes to cup cakes' this was the ideal book for me. Anyone who loves Jacqueline Wilson will love Cathy Cassidy!!!
NOTE TO CATHY: ELLA-MAI LOVES YOUR BOOKS AND SHE CAN NOT WAIT FOR SWEET HONEY!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Chocolate Box Girls: Coco Caramel (Kindle Edition)
I love this book I can not put it down I would also recommend summer's dream,marshmallow skye and cherry crush perfect read for girls aged 10-14 all my friends have got it definitely not a wast of money I want more books please cathy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Coco caramel, 11 Feb 2014
This review is from: Chocolate Box Girls: Coco Caramel (Kindle Edition)
Coco caramel is a really good book because it all makes sense if you read the chocolate box girls series

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it, 10 Feb 2014
Bought this for my daughter as she was on my case to buy this book before it was even released. Got it at a good price and my daughter is happy. :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Feb 2014
Coco Carmel was a brilliant book filled with twists and turns that kept me hooked. However I was a little disappointed with the ending because I was hopin for more between Coco and Lawrie. Despite this I would definitely recommend this book espically if you've read the others in the series. You won't regret it!

ARRAY(0xb59c20c0)