Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.99

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 30 October 2013
(REVIEWED BY MY DAUGHTER)

Great book and interesting story line but I did notice it was a bit similar to Summer's Dream (Part of the Choclate Box Collection) story with the 'boy situation'. In the story Coco is an animal loving tomboy who is always raising money for animal sancturys etc, but when her favourite horse Caramel is sold she sets out to get her back but is joined by a boy who she finds annoying and thinks he's a bully. But by the end of this story a lot of secrets come out about him.

Overall it was a good story and I enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to the next book 'Sweet Honey'!.
on 18 November 2013
A really great book and i really love it !!! I would recommend this book for girls about 8-9+. Read the rest of the series to!
on 2 August 2013
When I read the other books in the past coco always came across as the least interesting. But I loved this book! Coco is secretive and has great adventures so buy this book!
I am someone who usually sticks to adult or young adult fiction and never really dip into books below that age range. As a child and younger ages teen I did read a lot of Cathy Cassidy books as I grew up – and by that I mean all. She still does classify as YA though, although more so the younger kind. Either way, her books still have a mature feel to them that I have always been able to enjoy. I read the previous three books in this series before I started blogging which is why I am suddenly reviewing the fourth book. Each of these books do link up are all so individual that I think they can be read as standalones as well.

This book follows the youngest sister of the family, called Coco. She is into looking after animals and wants to save all the endangered creatures. She finds it hard to struggle with the fact that most people find her too young to do anything by herself, or think she won’t be committed. As well as that, all her friends have suddenly become interested in make-up and boys, none of them are interested in saving animals like her! As well as having some family problems going on at school, there is a mean boy called Lawrie in her class. He makes sure to be particularly cruel to Coco, even though she tries her best to be nice to her. Can Coco get along with Lawrie or has she bitten off more than she can chew this time?

I love Coco’s character so much because even though she is quite young, she is heart-strong and just begging to be an independent person. She gets looked down on too much. And even though she is supposed to be ten or eleven in the book, I am sure so many other older teenagers like me can relate to this. Don’t we all want a bit of independence and what to feel like we are taken seriously? As well as this, Cathy Cassidy also manages to create a lovely romance in her stories that will have your heart fluttering.

This review and others can be found on Olivia's Catastrophe: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2015/10/coco-caramel-172-hours-on-moon-mini.html
on 19 May 2014
it tells you the story from cocos point of view very heart warming would recommend all Cathy cassidys books this is especially good for people who like animals especially horses!!!
on 23 June 2013
The chocolate box girls are brilliant and I would recommend them to any 10-15 year olds. it totally deserves 5 stars
on 8 August 2014
The first book I read from cathy was Cherry crush- awesome
I acutely skipped marshmallow sky.
And I missed out summers dream
Because I didn't know they where 2nd and 3rd, but you can still under stand the story if you skip to coco caramel.
The main reason I wanted coco caramel is because I love and give all my heart to, adorable animals of all species.
I love snakes - puppies or rhinos - whales
But my fav is guinea pigs.
Anyway enuf- cant spell :/, about me
READ THIS BOOK AND YOU WILL NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER REGRET IT!!!!!!!!¡
THX CATHY!!!!!!!!!!
on 30 May 2015
Cathy Cassidy books r amazing!!! I would definitely recommend a the chocolate box series start with the first one: Cherry's Crush and make ur way through the line
I probably enjoyed Coco caramel the best as its just a beautiful story especially with the relationship between Coco and Lawrie💞 I also enjoyed Marshmallow Skye another favourite😊
Make sure u read the series and the extras where sometimes another character tell their side to a story which is very interesting!!💟👣
on 27 March 2014
This was an AMAZING book!!! I really enjoyed this book for I am a secret pony lover so this was the perfect book for me. I was hoping for a romance at the end with two characters. From the recipes to cup cakes' this was the ideal book for me. Anyone who loves Jacqueline Wilson will love Cathy Cassidy!!!
NOTE TO CATHY: ELLA-MAI LOVES YOUR BOOKS AND SHE CAN NOT WAIT FOR SWEET HONEY!!!
on 11 January 2014
Wow, just wow. This is awesome. I have read ALL the series so far and now I am kinda obsessed. I think I read my first chocolate box girls book when I was 9 and I still find them interesting even now!
This on is probably not my fave so far because it's aimed at animal-lovers but still I love it! I am seriously excited for sweet honey to be released later this year!