Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.49

on 17 September 2011
Unfortunately my last review on this recording was not published.Perhaps we can try again!
A very poor quality recording of a talented artist.Previous recordings purchased by my wife and I have been really good value.However,this particular one sounded as if it had been taped on a cheap sixties tape recorder at the back of the hall.
Save your MONEY!
on 20 November 2013
Awful,not good,dreadful, dire,recorded by drunk person in audience possibly, it think that covers it without five more words! Bad,poor, terrible.
on 10 May 2014
I wasn't familiar with this song, but the singer in the band I played in wanted to cover this, and I liked the version that he played. Thought I would download Willie's version for myself and I was extremely disappointed. Sounds like a pretty rough live version. The band sounded all over the place. Obviously if Willie was on the grass, then the band must have been 'speeding.' Think I'll stick with our own take on it, thank you very much!!