5.0 out of 5 stars His every choice
This book was a great read, I. Really enjoyed it. One thing Kelly needs to make her books a bit. Bigger, I'm readings them to fast, then I am having to wait for the next book to be released. But thank you Kelly I have loved all 12 of your books.
Published on 11 Dec. 2012 by hazelst

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews
3.0 out of 5 stars NOT THE LAST ONE!!!
This is not the last book in the series just the last book following Kallie and Hunter. Similarly to Red and Nicole the focus of the book has just shifted to a new paring.

The book itself is very much about tying up lose ends and completing the Kallie/Hunter story and forming a new pairing to focus on.

This series could have very much been condensed...
Published on 11 Dec. 2012 by Birdie_s

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT THE LAST ONE!!!, 11 Dec. 2012
This review is from: His Every Choice (For His Pleasure, Book 12) (Kindle Edition)

This series could have very much been condensed into longer length books with a different pairing being featured in each book.

It is truly frustrating to have paid so much to purchase all 12 books and to think this was going to be the last one to be told at the end there is more to come!

Not sure I will continue to read the never ending series :(

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 16 Dec. 2012
I've followed this whole series and for the most enjoyed it. Yes there have been errors, wrong character names used which has all been a little confusing.

I was looking forward to the end of Hunter and Kallie's story, however I was just left bitterly disappointed. A couple of days after major heart surgery and Hunter was able to receive and orgasm, not able to do much around the house other then lay a table, but could go down to the play room and use a whip... Yes I did like the fact that they got their Happy Ever After - we all need one of those!

It was nice to have Red and Nicole back, even if it was just for a few fleeting moments; however was surprised by Nicole's departure and her hurt feelings seeing as her and Red had a very similar all encompassing start to their relationship and the bit with Danielle and her acting career was quite laughable - with all that money her husband could have paid anyone off to give a her a role in something!

I'm saddened to say I won't be continuing with this series, partly because it seems it will be never ending, but mainly because I don't like the Scarlet, and Bryson hasn't really had enough of a story line for me to have any feelings about him - there is nothing compelling me to read on and the whole will it/ won't it happen with the movie doesn't really interest me either.

I think it would have been better is these novellas were broken down into larger books with more time and care taken over them - and a bit less cost to read this series has cost just under £24...

5.0 out of 5 stars His every choice, 11 Dec. 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT THE LAST ONE!!!, 11 Dec. 2012

Not sure I will continue to read the never ending series :(

2.0 out of 5 stars not reading the next one, 30 Dec. 2012
enjoyed the series but have had enough of being ripped off wih these novellas! With the money they must be raking in, you would think the publishers could afford a proofreader.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good, 13 Dec. 2012
I found this book really slow &frustrating.
Really was disappointed in reading the final few books not at all like the first few

3.0 out of 5 stars book 13 is coming up, 12 Dec. 2012
This is not my favorite book of all i must say. I had an intense feeling reading this book but there are a lot of skips. And the transition from kallie to scarllet's perspective is predictable that scarllet's story would be the next. While waiting for this book, I really feel excited because i thought this would be the last book as in last. I was expecting a lot from the ending. But i thought wrong so i was quite disappointed when i got the hint that there would be book 13 which is coming out on dec 24. i was not disappointed because there is book 13 but because my thoughts were wrong and all the excitement i felt for the ending became useless. But this does not change the fact that i really really love this book series kelly but im not sure yet if im going to continue reading it because i prefer to have more of hunter&kallie's story. Everything happened so fast that I was quite left hanging because i was expecting more. Like the role of terence's son and the details of their wedding just like what happened to nicole&red. And also I am not that interested with scarllet's story because she was made not that good character in hunter&kallie's story. sorry kelly but no matter how i love this book series, i think this is my least favorite book out of the 12.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good enough, 15 Feb. 2015
I enjoyed this book, though it was way to short for 3 quid, I m not sure I'm going any further with this series as I feel a bit ripped off, as the first ten books were so cheap then the series just goes on and on, and each book getting more expensive, I wanted to stay longer with Hunter and kallie as they still got a long way to go.. I think Scarlett and Bryson are starting out as quite a irritating couple..

4.0 out of 5 stars fhp, 22 Feb. 2014
wendywoo38 (nottinghamshire) - See all my reviews
I'm glad Kallie and Hunter had their "ending"..but another love story? I don't know if I will continue on with the next couple born from this. It is an awesome way to transition, however, how many more times will it happen? I think a more final ending with Hunter and Kallie would have been just the right final chapter.

5.0 out of 5 stars good read, 16 Jan. 2014
I enjoyed all the books in this series. I am looking forward to reading the next series of Kelly's books