Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 15 December 2012
I think that it's a given that well all lead busy lives and all too many people end up the day glued to the T.V, they haul themselves to their beds for what can be a very unsatisfying nights slumber, which leave them all ready to start the new day on a low. Maybe it's the world that we live in but people struggle with sleep, I know that if I don't get a good nights sleep then my health makes me pay for it the next day.

Yoga is something that can help to deal with the stresses of life and relax and calm you. Good Night Yoga has been written for those that struggle with getting a good nights sleep, and it's entire focus is on getting you some decent, continual slumber. There are 3 routines for you to chose from, each routine has a written explanation and a colour image detailing the pose.

The book takes you through what yoga is and how it can benefit you. At the end it answers pretty much any question that certainly I could think of. If you are struggling to get a decent nights sleep then I believe that this book can help you.
on 19 February 2013
I downloaded this to my Kindle and quickly deleted it. Trying to follow all the instructions is enough to send you to sleep.
If you do yoga on a regular basis like me then you really don`t need this book.
on 11 March 2015
Thank you for taking time to help people me who just want a great sound sleep at night......
Regards