5.0 out of 5 stars Another, 10 Mar 2014
Mrs. O. L. Hale (Frodsham, Cheshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Birdwatchers (An MP-5 CIA Thriller Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
Once again, M.H.Dragnet has you on the edge of your seat with this novel. It is like having time out with a bunch of friends, I feel I have quite fallout with the characters. So well done to the author for once more putting pen to paper and giving me hours of reading enjoyment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another corker!, 20 Oct 2013
L. Cox "ElleSee" (Near London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
A great book in the series, accurate details and a good thriller , I'm a fan and can't wait to read more

5.0 out of 5 stars Best so far, 29 Jun 2013
This is the best of the series so far, believable plot and characters you can feel for.
An excellent read, looking forward to the next one please!

5.0 out of 5 stars Birdwatcher, 25 Mar 2013
Great book when is the next one would recommend this book to any one that wants to have an insight in to the cia

5.0 out of 5 stars Hope for some more, 23 Feb 2013
Having now just finished all six MP-5CIA books, I have to say what a brilliant series this is,and express the hope that Mr.Sargent has some more up his sleeve. I will be e mailing him to give him my views ,and would heartily recommend his works to all fans of this genre.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good Read, 23 Feb 2013
I have now read all of the MP-5 CIA Thriller books and I thoroughly enjoyed all of them. I do however get the feeling that the author is a fan of the TV Series NCIS Los Angeles because the characters in the books do resemble the characters in the TV Series. Thats not a bad thing and it certainly didn't spoil my enjoyment of the books. They are what I would describe as a 'high octane' read and the reader definitely gets caught up in the teams adventures. What I want to know is - when the next one coming out?