5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Fantastic power supply with the added benefit of being modular, meaning you can remove any cables that aren't going to be used to remove excess wires hanging within your case. Connections stated below;

ATX Connector 1
Floppy Connector 2

Extremely...
Published 6 months ago by Torcqua

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not last long
I had the PSU in my tower for just 24 hours. i went to watch a YouTube video and then I hear a loud bang. The computer turned off and will not turn.
Published 4 months ago by M. Hyder

‹ Previous | 157 58 5968 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent for the money, 27 Nov 2012
did what its supposed to solved a lot of problems for me , was having a lot of shut down probs before purchasing this

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Power Supply I ever bought, 26 July 2014
Best Power Supply I ever bought. I love the fact I can choose what ever I want and I went for a corsair make as I felt much more comfortable after having so many goo experiences with them in the past with other tech. Yeah I definitely recommend this, less cables, less fuss.

5.0 out of 5 stars While running a 4th gen i7 and a GTX Titan ..., 26 July 2014
While running a 4th gen i7 and a GTX Titan. I'm having no problems so far on two of these PSUs. To suggest getting one for any rig with a mid ranged card and high powered CPU with upto three HDDs and a disk drive. This is more than enough even for two way SLI on a GTX 760

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent power supply which is extremely easy to fit, 19 July 2014
An excellent power supply which is extremely easy to fit. Most of the leads (apart from the standard ones such as the power connector to the motherboard, etc.) are modular. As a result, you only need to plug in those which you use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Corsair CX 600w, 23 July 2014
Installed this in my gaming rig after my 500w decided to give up. It has a quiet fan and seems to be working absolutely fine.

Definitely recommend this over a cheap PSU. I've learnt the hard way. Buy Cheap - Buy Twice!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best PSU i've come across for the price and wattage, 28 July 2014
Best PSU i've come across for the price and wattage. I'm either very def, or this thing is pretty much silent (pretty sure it's the latter).

Well happy

3.0 out of 5 stars The power supply itself is fine, but my large power connector is very loose ..., 28 July 2014
The power supply itself is fine, but my large power connector is very loose and sometimes stops connecting and i sometimes have to open it up and put it back in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great PSU, 14 Jun 2013
Been using it for a while now, its very quiet and certainly does the job! Plenty of connectors for your extras. I ended up buying this one after I bought a 450w that wouldn't power up the computer even though the motherboard instructions states a 350w is sufficient! Plugged this one in and woohoo it works a treat

Next time I build another computer I will definitely be using this one again

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 May 2013
Pros:
This PSU does exactly what it says and I love how many extra cables that came with it.
The extra features like Over-voltage, over-power, under-voltage and short circuit protection are great

Cons:
I have seen none

I Definetly Recommend The Corsair PSUs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great PSU for the money., 29 May 2013
In need of a new PSU, I was after as much 'bang for my buck' as possible to power a new rig. I've read many reviews of equivalent PSUs available for far less so opted for this mid-range model. It's seems well built and has a quality feel to it.

It's early days yet but so far, this has performed brilliantly. It's silent and has more than enough cables for any average system. I have 2 HDDs, 1 optical drive a GPU and a number of case fans connected up and still have more cables than I am likely to have any use for.

As I say, it's early days but early indications are good. Should anything untoward happen, I'll edit this review.

‹ Previous | 157 58 5968 | Next ›