5.0 out of 5 stars Decent quality power supply
Cables are minimum 600mm long with the floppy cable reaching 760mm. So plenty of length here for a tower system.
Main connector 24 pin ATX
1x 8pin cpu power connector (8pin/4pin - it splits for compatability)
4x PCI-express cables (8pin/6pin - 2 split off if needed) (I needed 2 for my card so this allows for an sli expansion later on)
8x Sata...
Published 15 months ago by Graham

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not last long
I had the PSU in my tower for just 24 hours. i went to watch a YouTube video and then I hear a loud bang. The computer turned off and will not turn.
Published 5 months ago by M. Hyder

‹ Previous | 152 53 5481 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 20 July 2013
solved many problems, really to quality item at a more than fair price - about time, would always recommend to others

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought to replace cheaper PSU's both blew within a couple of days, 17 July 2013
I chose this PSU because the makers have a very good reputation for producing a top of the range product.
I've found to my cost, that cheaper is not always the right choice to make when dealing with computer parts.
Arrived early, Looked the part even before opening the box. Just looked top spec. Since using I have had no problems at all since installation.

Would thoroughly recommend to anyone. If you require quality, It's best to pay that little bit extra to get the product you require.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 16 July 2013
Very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Modular gaming, 16 July 2013
This review is from: Corsair Builder Series CXM 600W Modular 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX/EPS PSU (Personal Computers)
This is part of my gaming build and supply's the right amount of power to each component and motherboard not to mention the handiness of it being modular unplug and plug in which ever cables you want/need!

4.0 out of 5 stars PSU, 13 July 2013
It is quite and does the job that i want it to do as most PSU's do not have enough of the right connections to connect all the devices

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 12 July 2013
really good item. not too heavy when delivered, delivered when stated after purchase. works really well in computer. really recommend this product for your computer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit, 12 July 2013
Mr. Connagh J. Muldoon "Doctor Collosus" (My Underground Super-Lair) - See all my reviews
Easy installation, very tidy, module system was easy to understand even for someone as new to this as me. This is my first ever custom power supply and I don't think I'll ever be going back, phenomenal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very quiet, 10 July 2013
So far, this PSU is the best that I have ever used. For the first time I can run my computer and not hear a fan whining away all day long.

There are plenty of connectors - too many for my use as I don't run a high end graphics card. It would have helped if the documentation explained that some of the connectors need to be separated to plug into the motherboard, but that's a minor quibble.

5.0 out of 5 stars Got To Love Corsair !, 9 July 2013
What can i say ... this is a great power supply for the price and just looks simply awesome, its running my on new pc just fine, worked straight out of the box ...

so buy it people its worth it !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 9 July 2013
Very fast delivery no hassle or fuss. Easily installed and very quiet! Used it to replace a cheap psu from a previous machine, amazing for the price.

‹ Previous | 152 53 5481 | Next ›