5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, got more than I asked for.
Published 9 months ago by Agent Verne

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as ordered
Ordered this rasberry pi with card and noobs installed it clearly states that u will receive a class 10 sd card,I have had to go and buy a class 10 now because it came with a class 4 so it wos to slow apart from the false advertising everything else was ok,to the company pls send what u state on your order.
Published 1 month ago by mark bourne

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, got more than I asked for., 4 July 2013
This review is from: Raspberry PI Starter Kit (Personal Computers)
I ordered this Raspberry Pi kit as it had everything I wanted (the Pi itself, a power source that'd work, an SD card preloaded with an OS and that funky looking case) and nothing I already had and could use (HDMI cable from the blue ray player, keyboard and mouse from my PC and the TV has several HDMI ports), all for a decent price. Other kits either lacked something I wanted (the case, for example) and/or had other items I already had (keyboard, mouse, HDMI cable) and for a higher cost than this kit.

The only difference between my kit and the product description is the product description says that the SD card comes preloaded with the Debian Squeeze OS. Instead of this my SD card has the recently released NOOBS (New Out Of the Box Software) which consists of 6 (yes, six) different operating systems to choose from: Archlinux ARM; OpenELEC; Pidora; RaspBMC; Raspbian (the recommended OS which is a version of Debian for the Pi); and RiscOS. So instead of a single operating system, I've been given 6 (though, ultimately, they are variants of Linux and Unix). I've not chosen which Im going to use yet.

So this is definately worth the money and I look forward to playing with my Pi and seeing what I can make of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars quick delivery and great raspberry package, 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: Raspberry PI Starter Kit (Personal Computers)
learn more about programming buy your self a raspberry, well worth buying a starter kit, and a British item. Great

5.0 out of 5 stars Raspberry Pi, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: Raspberry PI Starter Kit (Personal Computers)
Brilliant starter. Grandson has not rated it yet but I love the concept aand expect the Americans to invent it quite soon

4.0 out of 5 stars Great start to computing, 21 Dec 2013
This review is from: Raspberry PI Starter Kit (Personal Computers)
Anyone getting started with the Raspberry pi can learn alot from such a small device.
It makes a great computer for your tv.

5.0 out of 5 stars Raspberry Pi, 9 Dec 2013
This review is from: Raspberry PI Starter Kit (Personal Computers)
Best invention ever for the computer geek. This is the second one for my husband and he's been able to build all sorts of things with it. Better than a train set !!!

4.0 out of 5 stars ideal tech lover gift., 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Raspberry PI Starter Kit (Personal Computers)
got this for my husband, kept him quiet for ages. As its probably going to be used in schools soon we introduced it to the kids - low and behold the youngest had already been using it and now teaches my husband! useful and easy to set up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kit - Great Price, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: Raspberry PI Starter Kit (Personal Computers)
As a hobby kit, the Rasberry PI performs very well.. for the time being I am using it as a media server for a TV set that I could not easily connect to other sources..

Eventually I look forward to experiment with other uses for the little but flexible device.

5.0 out of 5 stars husband was very pleased with this gadget., 15 April 2014
This review is from: Raspberry PI Starter Kit (Personal Computers)
Great little device. Can be used for various projects. Works great. Loads of accessories and different covers for unique looks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Raspberry PI Starter Kit (Personal Computers)
The Raspberry Pi is brilliant! It makes the perfect media player with XBMC and so easy to set-up

I have 5 of these in the house now, 4 media players and one to monitor my solar PV panels, amazing technology at an amazing price.

5.0 out of 5 stars # Loveit, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Raspberry PI Starter Kit (Personal Computers)
I just live this credit size hardware and I just absolutely love it-It was excellent and easy c too use as well

ARRAY(0xb2e9e4bc)