4.0 out of 5 stars Great slim case
UPDATE: I really liked the case, but it had become a little loose, so I thought I'd get another one. However, what they sent me this time was completely different!! It was softer and thicker. Not what I wanted at all!

Published 19 months ago by Marcus H

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so impressive
I bought this case cover with the expectation of rubber cover used for 4S, but this one not as similar to the rubber. I don't get a great grip as rubber.
Published 11 months ago by GaneshBabu Subramani

4.0 out of 5 stars Great slim case, 10 May 2013
This review is from: JJOnline Ultra Thin Cases Covers Skins For Apple iPhone 5 5G - Black Frosted Effect Gel Silicone Rubber (Electronics)

This is a very thin case, which is what I was looking for. Will only really protect against scratches, don't think it will offer much more protection. It fits well and is barely noticable on the iphone 5 so doesn't detract much from it's looks like a previous case I had. It is dark grey and very slightly translucent, but you can' really see through it when it is on. Has a matt slightly rough finish, so is a good grip. Overall just what I wanted, plus good price and quick delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cover without making phone twice the size, 20 Nov 2014
Its OK. I hate bulgy covers and this one did what it was supposed to without making my phone twice the size. I ride a motorbike to work and back and to be honest, I never felt like it would save the phone from a slip n' slide but i am a firm believer in you get what you pay for. If you want extra protection, spend more money but for an anti scratch device, this is perfect.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible... Dont buy it, 5 Jun 2014
Awful product, broke within 2 days of having it. Offers limited if any protection too phone. Wouldnt recommend to anyone!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Ultra Thin!, 12 May 2014
The case that I received could not be described as ultra-thin under any circumstances. I would therefore not recommend this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars It smashed, 19 April 2014
A nice looking case. Thought it would do the job. But happened to drop my phone and the case smashed but did save my phone.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a favourite, 3 April 2014
A bit dissapointed as I bought the case and after only 6 days it started breaking ok the bottom - result had to switch back to me previous one

2.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap, 31 Mar 2014
Cheaply made. With the iPhone being a beautiful made product, this is not a good match. Very thin though. Good delivery. Got rid of it the next day and bought a proper case in stead.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 27 Mar 2014
Bought this for my partner to provide some protection for his iPhone but was very disappointed. The product arrived within the estimated delivery but when I opened the packet I came across a VERY thin plastic cover. My partner put it on his phone and it broke within the first 24 hours due to being so thin and flimsy. It is now in the bin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good item, 15 Jan 2014
This was chosen by my son and he seems happy with it, not too bulky but protects his phone enough.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so impressive, 9 Jan 2014