on 30 October 2013
I absolutely loved this product when it first arrived and it was great to use just with itself even with my slightly bigger bust. Great support even for running but, I've noticed recently that it has started to lose it's support and firmness. Might be that I've not taken proper care of the bra, I will definitely get new one and see if it has the same problem later on, because in the beginning this was an amazing bra.
on 8 September 2014
Great product & price, very comfy and offers nice support. I was unsure on size but ordered a Medium & that fits me nicely (32 DD)
on 17 August 2014
Love it! I have 34DDs so need my support but I ordered a medium and the fit is great. Not high high support, I wouldn't wear it for running, but I play ++ tennis and coach so it's perfect for that.
on 28 January 2015
I love the colours of this! Mainly writing a review to say that as a 34b the small was way too tiny (hurt my shoulders as soon as I put it on) but the medium fits perfectly.
on 7 August 2014
This is stylish and comfortable. I am a size 34D and this fits me perfectly, including side boob as many previous sports bras do not offer enough support at the sides.

However unfortunately the elastic band (the bit which says under armour) at the front rolls/folds up uncomfortably during wear which is annoying and uncomfortable.
on 6 March 2014
This bra is excellent for comfort and support - although I am not overly endowed in the bust area!! I've worn it for marathon distance runs and it has never rubbed or chaffed. Funky colours are great. I would highly recommend it for gym and outdoor sports.
on 20 February 2014
Very good quality. Great colour (purple)! Very comfortable and supportive, using for yoga mostly, but would be supportive for higher impact sports too. Very happy with this product.
on 31 October 2014
My daughter loves this. She finds it extremely comfortable to run in and it doesn't ride up. I've since bought her another one, she will always choose under armour over other makes.
on 22 September 2014
Good quality material, not quite as supportive as I'd have liked and the sizes come up really small. I'm a 10 (uk) and ordered the medium / too tight!
on 30 June 2014
Nothing wrong with the product, my wife loves it. The problem is that delivery cost almost the same amount as the product!! Crazy