5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt.
Published 24 months ago by Gareth

2.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable value but not as good as claimed
Published 13 months ago by C. P. Bennett

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt., 29 Nov 2012
I swear by these Under Armour tops for training. I have 5 of these now and have just moved down to a medium from large. The material used is great, it's elasticated and light, non-chafing, keeps you cool and has no tags. The fit is not compressive. It's very unobtrusive when you're on the weights or hitting cardio and doesn't get heavy with sweat. The drying time is extremely quick.

As far as measurements go, I think they run a little large. To assist you in sizing, for reference I am 6' and the large was a bit snug back when I was 16 stone (225lbs) and (slightly ;)) round around the middle, now I am in better shape and weighing 13st 4lbs (186lbs) and the medium size is a great fit, snug (not tight) around chest and shoulders and with room to breath around the waist.

Highly recommended, remember to wear something warm over it when travelling to the gym though or you will freeze.

5.0 out of 5 stars Guide to sizing..., 28 April 2013
Mark Greenhoff "The Hoff" (London) - See all my reviews
Love the T shirt but on sizing I would go for your 'normal' size rather than a size below as another reviwer was intimating. I am a 38" chest and the medium is a good, loose fit. I got into the small but it was very close fitting so will be returned. Hope that helps potential buyers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Under Armour, 4 Dec 2012
P. Neaves (UK) - See all my reviews
A fine product that fits well, wicks away moisture and stops you over heating! The colour is good too. Would recommend to anyone who takes fitness slightly seriously!

2.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable value but not as good as claimed, 2 Oct 2013
C. P. Bennett - See all my reviews
This review is from: Under Armour New EU Tech Men's T-Shirt (Sports Apparel)
As the shirt is supposed to be very good at wicking, I was a bit disappointed that I didn't find this to be the case. The shirt gets soaked in sweat after intense exercise (mainly used for running and cycling in the gym) and feels cold and unpleasant against the skin. It at least doesn't smell as bad as most synthetic tops but I prefer exercising in a merino top to this - it feels a lot more comfortable when it gets sweaty. The top is reasonably good value but certainly nothing special and probably better suited to people who don't exercise at very high intensities as it struggles to cope with a lot of sweat.

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favourite t-shirt, 2 Nov 2014
David Carson - See all my reviews
I've recently started going to the gym on a regular basis and I'd been finding my regular cotton t-shirts too heavy and sticky once I built up a bit of a sweat.

I've owned a few pieces of under armour kit in the past and it's always felt and looked great so I decided to give these t-shirts a go and I love them. They feel pretty light, they wick the sweat away from you so even when you've soaked the t-shirt through it doesn't stick to you. There's no rubbing and the shirts breathe really well so you don't even notice you're wearing it.

As other reviewers have said buy a size down from what you normally wear, I like my t-shirts loose so I'm normally buying large, medium for these shirts fits me well.

Since buying my original I've bought an additional four so I now have five of these and I've now turned my boss onto them so he's bought a few. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great top for the gym, 13 April 2013
I have a few of these tops and they are great for training and casual wear. Colour was interesting and well worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5/5, 20 Nov 2014
This review is from: Under Armour New EU Tech Men's T-Shirt (Sports Apparel)
This T shirt has easily become one of my favorite things to wear, it looks very professional and is form fitting. The product describes it as loose fitting, i would personally say it is a mixture between regular and tight.

I have ordered the charged cotton under armor t shirt, but the jury is still out on which I enjoy better. I like the fact that this could pass as a normal t shirt even though it is a t shirt for active wear, like I said, it looks professional and formal.

A few things I noticed was that it was quite tight around the neck area, some people might not like this. It has a good fit around the shoulders and shows off your physique quite well, however the sleeves are quite loose.

There does seem to be inconsistencies in the listings regarding the colour of the product, I ordered blue and luckily it did come in the darker version I wanted.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very happy, 30 July 2014
Ramesh Bala "RBala" (Twickenham, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I asked for a Medium and got one. But what the product doesn't say is that medium comes in 4 different fits - Compression, Fitted, Regular and Loose. I guess it's a bit of Pot Luck. So beware.

Otherwise nothing wrong with the product or quality of manufacture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great T-Shirt for active lifestyles, 5 Oct 2014
Andrew "impulsive gadget buyer" (Wales) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Quite please with this T-Shirt. Love the colour options and the material is really nice and ideal for the gym or even hot days mooching round the house.

Size wise I am normally an XL and this T-Shirt fit fine with a good length as I am quite tall.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong, 14 Jun 2014
My entire Gym T shirt wardrobe consists of under armour, a certain type of t shirt being 95% polyester and 5% elastane, this however being advertised as the above said material, was received as 100% polyester.

Under Armour New EU Tech Men's T-Shirt