5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt.
Published 20 months ago by Gareth

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected
I have plenty of stuff from Under Armour and I am pretty happy with all - except for this particular item. Sizing is too odd and way different (bigger) than the rest of my stuff - weird batch? different factory? who knows? It also gets wet very fast and sticky - not good when you're sweating... but hey, you are suppose to sweat when running right? so... not good.
Published 7 months ago by Justin_Time

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt., 29 Nov 2012
I swear by these Under Armour tops for training. I have 5 of these now and have just moved down to a medium from large. The material used is great, it's elasticated and light, non-chafing, keeps you cool and has no tags. The fit is not compressive. It's very unobtrusive when you're on the weights or hitting cardio and doesn't get heavy with sweat. The drying time is extremely quick.

As far as measurements go, I think they run a little large. To assist you in sizing, for reference I am 6' and the large was a bit snug back when I was 16 stone (225lbs) and (slightly ;)) round around the middle, now I am in better shape and weighing 13st 4lbs (186lbs) and the medium size is a great fit, snug (not tight) around chest and shoulders and with room to breath around the waist.

Highly recommended, remember to wear something warm over it when travelling to the gym though or you will freeze.

5.0 out of 5 stars Guide to sizing..., 28 April 2013
Mark Greenhoff "The Hoff" (London) - See all my reviews
Love the T shirt but on sizing I would go for your 'normal' size rather than a size below as another reviwer was intimating. I am a 38" chest and the medium is a good, loose fit. I got into the small but it was very close fitting so will be returned. Hope that helps potential buyers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Under Armour, 4 Dec 2012
P. Neaves (UK) - See all my reviews
A fine product that fits well, wicks away moisture and stops you over heating! The colour is good too. Would recommend to anyone who takes fitness slightly seriously!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great top for the gym, 13 April 2013
I have a few of these tops and they are great for training and casual wear. Colour was interesting and well worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice design, 3 Aug 2013
I. MCMANUS "Sheriff Lobo" (Algeria) - See all my reviews
A real nice and comfortable shirt that nicely shows off my moobs and beer belly lol. Anyways it's a great looking t shirt and not too expensive

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: Under Armour New EU Tech Men's T-Shirt (Sports Apparel)

2.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable value but not as good as claimed, 2 Oct 2013
C. P. Bennett - See all my reviews
This review is from: Under Armour New EU Tech Men's T-Shirt (Sports Apparel)
As the shirt is supposed to be very good at wicking, I was a bit disappointed that I didn't find this to be the case. The shirt gets soaked in sweat after intense exercise (mainly used for running and cycling in the gym) and feels cold and unpleasant against the skin. It at least doesn't smell as bad as most synthetic tops but I prefer exercising in a merino top to this - it feels a lot more comfortable when it gets sweaty. The top is reasonably good value but certainly nothing special and probably better suited to people who don't exercise at very high intensities as it struggles to cope with a lot of sweat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 July 2014
no probs

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
On time. Comfy lightweight t-shirt. Ideal for the gym.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
Love this top, feels lovely & doesn't seem to snag like some lower quality t shirts I have had

Under Armour New EU Tech Men's T-Shirt