5.0 out of 5 stars Guide to sizing...
Love the T shirt but on sizing I would go for your 'normal' size rather than a size below as another reviwer was intimating. I am a 38" chest and the medium is a good, loose fit. I got into the small but it was very close fitting so will be returned. Hope that helps potential buyers.
Published on 28 April 2013 by Mark Greenhoff

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong
My entire Gym T shirt wardrobe consists of under armour, a certain type of t shirt being 95% polyester and 5% elastane, this however being advertised as the above said material, was received as 100% polyester.
Published 12 months ago by Jason

5.0 out of 5 stars Guide to sizing..., 28 April 2013
Mark Greenhoff "The Hoff" (London) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt., 29 Nov. 2012
I swear by these Under Armour tops for training. I have 5 of these now and have just moved down to a medium from large. The material used is great, it's elasticated and light, non-chafing, keeps you cool and has no tags. The fit is not compressive. It's very unobtrusive when you're on the weights or hitting cardio and doesn't get heavy with sweat. The drying time is extremely quick.

As far as measurements go, I think they run a little large. To assist you in sizing, for reference I am 6' and the large was a bit snug back when I was 16 stone (225lbs) and (slightly ;)) round around the middle, now I am in better shape and weighing 13st 4lbs (186lbs) and the medium size is a great fit, snug (not tight) around chest and shoulders and with room to breath around the waist.

Highly recommended, remember to wear something warm over it when travelling to the gym though or you will freeze.

4.0 out of 5 stars Under Armour, 4 Dec. 2012
P. Neaves (UK) - See all my reviews
A fine product that fits well, wicks away moisture and stops you over heating! The colour is good too. Would recommend to anyone who takes fitness slightly seriously!

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favourite t-shirt, 2 Nov. 2014
David Carson - See all my reviews
I've recently started going to the gym on a regular basis and I'd been finding my regular cotton t-shirts too heavy and sticky once I built up a bit of a sweat.

I've owned a few pieces of under armour kit in the past and it's always felt and looked great so I decided to give these t-shirts a go and I love them. They feel pretty light, they wick the sweat away from you so even when you've soaked the t-shirt through it doesn't stick to you. There's no rubbing and the shirts breathe really well so you don't even notice you're wearing it.

As other reviewers have said buy a size down from what you normally wear, I like my t-shirts loose so I'm normally buying large, medium for these shirts fits me well.

Since buying my original I've bought an additional four so I now have five of these and I've now turned my boss onto them so he's bought a few. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Initially sceptical about "moisture-wicking", but this shirt delivered!, 4 May 2014
hamza_tm (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
First things, it feels like good quality: thin, light, shapeless like water - in a good way (it hangs off muscles attractively). Lovely sleek black colour with minimalist logo. Feels like I got my £10 worth on quality alone, which is always a good thing.

With that out of the way, on to the real issue: Since I've gained weight (from a very slim build) I find myself sweating a lot more, leading to my cotton vests regularly getting soaked with the stuff after heavy gym/football sessions. Saw the description for this and thought why not.

Bought the UA shirt, ditched the vests, wore it alone and the difference is amazing - you simply don't notice the sweat. No longer have any issue with soaking vests weighing down or sticking to the skin. Immediately after exercise sessions you literally feel dry and fresh after walking outside and no longer in dire need of a shower.

Would recommend, quality product that delivers.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5/5, 20 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Under Armour New EU Tech Men's T-Shirt (Sports Apparel)
This T shirt has easily become one of my favorite things to wear, it looks very professional and is form fitting. The product describes it as loose fitting, i would personally say it is a mixture between regular and tight.

I have ordered the charged cotton under armor t shirt, but the jury is still out on which I enjoy better. I like the fact that this could pass as a normal t shirt even though it is a t shirt for active wear, like I said, it looks professional and formal.

A few things I noticed was that it was quite tight around the neck area, some people might not like this. It has a good fit around the shoulders and shows off your physique quite well, however the sleeves are quite loose.

There does seem to be inconsistencies in the listings regarding the colour of the product, I ordered blue and luckily it did come in the darker version I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great T-Shirt for active lifestyles, 5 Oct. 2014
Tech 2.0 "impulsive gadget buyer" - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Quite please with this T-Shirt. Love the colour options and the material is really nice and ideal for the gym or even hot days mooching round the house.

Size wise I am normally an XL and this T-Shirt fit fine with a good length as I am quite tall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Jun. 2014
Lightweight & fits nicely. It does say its for running, but I wear this about the gym when working out.

It's got a nice close fit without being too clingy or restricting and it doesn't get all horrible when you sweat a lot (in fact I'm sure I get less sweaty in these than what I used to wear).

Personally, I'd prefer something that isn't so close around the neck but it isn't like it's uncomfortable - just not what I usually prefer.

From a vanity point of view, these tops show off your body nicely.

This was also the best price I could find these tops online, so that's another plus, and I'm certainly going to be ordering more in the future.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong, 14 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Workout T-Shirt, 11 Aug. 2014
I recently needed to buy some new gym wear and decided to purchase this T-Shirt as I heard that UA made high quality products. I am not disappointed! It's light, flexible and looks great! I've trained a in it a few times now and I have to say it's my favourite top for the gym. The material feels high quality and doesn't restrict at all. I've also worn it for running outdoors too and it was perfect for that. It keeps me cool and wicks sweat away like a dream. I would highly reccommend this T-Shirt to any gym goer or fitness enthusiast. I will be purchasing again.

Under Armour New EU Tech Men's T-Shirt