on 15 July 2014
I got a Medium - my size. Even with it being a compression t-shirt it is tiny. It fits my 6 year old.
on 25 July 2014
Really surprised at how small it is compared to other manufacturers that supply compression tops...i am 39" chest and should have went to a size large as the medium is real tight!
on 21 March 2014
It doesn't matter which Under Armour product I talk about, it's always superb quality that lasts. And that just makes me want to buy more of their products. I love the brand!
on 9 June 2014
It took a while for me to appreciate this top but it's now the first out the drawer every time. It's more comfortable than any of the others I own and is just right in terms of tightness and comfort. The 'cold' series by UA is a lot thicker and tighter but does restrict movement a little. These tops are tight, but not restrictive. I wish the logo was a little more prominent but that's minor. If you're looking for a baselayer for running, football or anything of that nature, then this is a great option. Size was perfect for me: Large fit brilliantly and I'm 5'11" at 12st12lb.
on 5 January 2015
Quality product. Good fit and sizing. Performs to keep you comfortable when sweating during long exercise. Running and biking. Looks good. (even if I say so).
on 7 January 2015
Great product, very quick delivery. I attend JiuJitsu classes and this does a perfect job of both protecting the skin and keeping the sweat at bay.
on 18 September 2014
Wrong size. Disappointed. Bought xl even though i am medium as i know the under armour pruducts but it is still very small. I want to send it back
on 20 October 2013
Under armour is my first and only choice when it comes to training equipment! The shirt is doing exactly what it says it does, doesn't let the sweat stay on your skin and also provides flexibility and a good form when you perform any kind of exercise. You can wash the shirt with just water since the material doesn't really keep any kinds of smell or sweat, really handy when you 're hitting the mat every single day of the week !
I reccommend this to everyone !
on 15 November 2014
Great shirt. Very athletic cut so you either look like a chiselled god or like a sausage with too much meat in the skin. Thankfully it's black so that's worth -10lbs. On a serious note, it works great. I wear base layers to prevent chafing more than anything else. No-one likes bleeding nipples on a run. Also holds a heart rate strap in place if you train with one.
on 22 March 2016
I bought this to wear under my training gear as i like to work out with the compression. They fit as i expected. At first you imaging they will be rediculously tight but once on they feel more like part of you! (just more tight and toned) Washed mine a few times and no sign of fading or wearing out yet.