5.0 out of 5 stars great for the price
Published 15 months ago by S. sayers

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight Top
Really surprised at how small it is compared to other manufacturers that supply compression tops...i am 39" chest and should have went to a size large as the medium is real tight!
Published 1 month ago by A. Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars great for the price, 25 May 2013
S. sayers (bolton) - See all my reviews
I bought this to go under a cheap cotton boxing t-shirt. It does a great job of drawing the sweat out and keeping me cooler in a hot gym. It doesn't ride up or isn't too tight or loose. When I leave boxing I remove my cheap t shirt and just walk to the car in the under armour, it surprising how cold you get instantly, it's great if you can't shower at the gym etc. I bought a Large size, Im about 5'9 with a medium build and I would say the shirt is a good fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 July 2013
perfect for gym. excellent fit, breathable.Elastic makes it more comfortable unlike other loose t-shirts which may restrict for some workouts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 6 Jun 2013
second one I've ordered, very quick delivery, and product is at a very good price! Keeps you warm but as you become to hot the sweat seems to just disappear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great compression top, 16 July 2013
D. Angell (England) - See all my reviews
I love this top - great fit, great quality and perfect for both gym and running. I've always purchased Nike Pro Combat tops until now and these are better!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, 26 Jun 2013
Great product. Exactly what I was looking for and looks great. Excellent value for money also. Fit a little tight for a large though.

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 24 May 2013
Very good base layer like most Under Armour tops, sweat wicks away leaving you comfortable and dry next to the skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 27 Aug 2014
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I decided to buy this product because I was looking for a relatively inexpensive T-Shirt to wear in the gym that would keep me cool and not show my visible sweat patches.

The product is made of high quality material that is fit for purpose. It has an unique design and is light, soft, comfortable and flexible. Although I only have a reasonably good body, I found that the product made my body look more toned and muscular which was an added bonus.

I am a 13st 0lb relatively muscular male with a small belly and found that the L size fitted me very well. I had bought a reasonably similar product many years ago and found that although I am usually a M size (fairy tight fitting), it's best to go one size up from your normal T-Shirt size.

When I wore it to the gym for the first time, I expected to be freezing cold because the gym never put the heating on but it kept me warmer than I expected. When I got warm during my workout, it kept me cooler than usual and did not produce a massive sweat patch on my back like cotton T-Shirts do. It absorbed the sweat really well and stopped me from smelling of body odour.

When I washed it at 30 Deg C, sensitive for 45 mins and dried it on my washing line I found that the cleaning process did not damage the product and it dried very quickly.

At 17.86 with free delivery (price as I write this review), I believe that this T-Shirt offers very good value for money given the price tag and effectiveness of the product and would therefore recommend it.

If you wish to provide feedback on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Tight like a tiger, 27 April 2013
R. McMahon "Roo1980" (Outside Paul Ross's House) - See all my reviews
Just had my first outing in this tshirt (14 mile run) and it performed very well. Very comfy and no chaffing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 4 May 2013
This product has a perfect fit and does amazingly well when running under the blasting sun! Keeps you cool and dry, and still you don't feel like you are wearing anything!

5.0 out of 5 stars Under Armour Over the Moon, 21 Mar 2014
It doesn't matter which Under Armour product I talk about, it's always superb quality that lasts. And that just makes me want to buy more of their products. I love the brand!

Under Armour Sonic Compression Men's T-Shirt