on 30 August 2013
My second UA baselayer and I'm hooked. Really comfy and ideal under a wind or waterproof when cycling. I'm 6ft and 12st and a Large was a nice snug fit.

If it stands up to regular washing I'll be mighty impressed and getting the cold wear version when winter sets in.
on 14 July 2013
I've been using this under a thin t shirt for gym/ circuit training in very warm conditions. Offers great comfort keeping you cool and dry even when your working flat out and very sweaty ! Going to buy one or two more !
on 31 August 2013
Keeps you cool in the heat. I've worn this and similar products throughout this hot summer and it's been brilliant. It's kept me cool during some very warm days. Highly recommended.
on 30 July 2013
I bought this for climbing Ben Nevis. Wore it at the weekend and It performed excellently as a base layer below my T Shirt, as it wicked away sweat from my body while warm at lower altitude, then keeping me warm as we got higher to colder altitude.

I also like the fact that the sleeves and body is very long so it doesn't ride up.
on 15 April 2013
Fits well arrived on time, use it for playing golf helps with recovery after game. I'm 5ft 8 38 inch chest, compression is tight how I like it some people might like it looser so order a large mines is medium
on 7 December 2015
Bought medium. I've got a 40 inch chest and broad shoulders it was hardish to get on and off but there is a knack to it, and it is a compression top to aid recovery. I need to buy more as I wear them under my bike leathers really good product
on 2 April 2013
I use this for wearing under my Gi during judo training, keeps me cool, dry, and keeps the oder in and is very comfortable. perfect.
on 24 November 2015
Fit is slightly too big, so doesn't really work as compression, still ok to train in when keeping warm, but if you are expecting compression buy small or not at all. That being said the material is great and it is very well made.
on 24 October 2013
This thing is fabulously brilliant it has all the features as described and is better than other brands such as nike, keeps you warm and looks good.
Will definitely recommend to anyone :D
on 15 March 2015
Used primarily under my Karate Gi to help wick away sweat whilst doing intense karate sessions.
No chaffing as seams are nice and flat, these compression tops have to be tight (almost like a second skin) to work, They are not supposed to be a loose fit.