5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product
Keeps you cool in the heat. I've worn this and similar products throughout this hot summer and it's been brilliant. It's kept me cool during some very warm days. Highly recommended.
Published 20 months ago by Tony Evans

2.0 out of 5 stars Not new!
Bought two shirts, which i was very pleased with. However, i decided to buy a third and it came without tags, with the label cut out and with a large hole in the side. I am very unimpressed with amazon, as this was clearly not a new product
Published 6 months ago by Kieran Finch

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 31 Aug. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 14 July 2013
DD22 (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Under Armour Sonic Compression Men's Longsleeve (Electronics)
I've been using this under a thin t shirt for gym/ circuit training in very warm conditions. Offers great comfort keeping you cool and dry even when your working flat out and very sweaty ! Going to buy one or two more !

5.0 out of 5 stars Does Exactly What It's Intended To Do, 30 Aug. 2013
My second UA baselayer and I'm hooked. Really comfy and ideal under a wind or waterproof when cycling. I'm 6ft and 12st and a Large was a nice snug fit.

If it stands up to regular washing I'll be mighty impressed and getting the cold wear version when winter sets in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 April 2013
Fits well arrived on time, use it for playing golf helps with recovery after game. I'm 5ft 8 38 inch chest, compression is tight how I like it some people might like it looser so order a large mines is medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent under shirt!, 25 July 2013
Great for football keeps me cool, dry and is lot more lightweight than other brands under shirts. I'd definitely recommend this to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be better, 2 April 2013
I use this for wearing under my Gi during judo training, keeps me cool, dry, and keeps the oder in and is very comfortable. perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 Oct. 2013
This thing is fabulously brilliant it has all the features as described and is better than other brands such as nike, keeps you warm and looks good.
Will definitely recommend to anyone :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful, 30 July 2013
I bought this for climbing Ben Nevis. Wore it at the weekend and It performed excellently as a base layer below my T Shirt, as it wicked away sweat from my body while warm at lower altitude, then keeping me warm as we got higher to colder altitude.

I also like the fact that the sleeves and body is very long so it doesn't ride up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is great - order your regular size, 28 Dec. 2014
Jeff Walker (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
As base layers go, I find the UA Longsleeve to be very comfortable and whilst clingy, it's not annoyingly so. I've used compression tops from other brands that I find to curl up around the waist too easily (and embarrassingly!) but the UA top stays put. I had got into a habit of wearing a regular t-shirt over the top but have had to stop, as this long sleeve is too warm for that in the gym! Sizing wise, I take a large for t-shirts and find that this is snug and is perfectly sized. Word of warning, the white is a little transparent when stretched around the chest and shoulders...stick to the black one! Hope this helps

5.0 out of 5 stars Under Armour Compression top, good quality and decent fit.. ideal for running/working out!, 6 Dec. 2014
MrE (E Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Good sizing and quality although i would use the size guide on Under Armours website which is more accurate than amazons. Very good compression level which helps blood flow and aids recovery but also keeps you warm especially if you're running outside. The long sleeve version works really well and the material which is super stretchy also wicks moisture away from the skin.

Overall i'm very impressed and wear this when i go running on a daily basis. Recommended!

Under Armour Sonic Compression Men's Longsleeve