on 4 January 2013
This young man has so much talent i think he will be around for a long time and i am waiting for his first album.
on 3 January 2013
James is super talented, and always puts his heart & soul into the words of any song he sings........... He has his own style and makes the song his own. Move over Little Mix - it's time for the musicians to make it big in the charts !!!
on 1 January 2013
The X-Factor has always been a bit too 'Pop' for my liking, but I've continued to watch it over the years because of the funny/stupid/cringe-inducing auditions. Plus, I love to moan about what a nob Louis Walsh is.

Anyway, this single.
It's so effing good - Not just because of the song, but because of James.
I'm so happy such a talented, unique and deserving contestant won this year.
He's not the typical person you'd associate with the X-Factor.
He clearly has been through some bad-patches in his life (and I can relate to that) and he brings those emotions out every time he sings.

I'm so excited for his album.
Best thing to come out of the show since Leona Lewis (and she's not really my style - She's just very, very good)

on 19 January 2013
At last, a credible artist from the X Factor! This is the only single I have ever purchased from an X Factor winner. I loved James as soon as I heard his audition. I'm not usually a fan of the X-Factor but this series I watched every week. Waiting in anticipation to hear which song James would give his unique personal interpretation to. His soleful voice and the raw emotion of his performances meant he never failed to deliver. I love the song even better than the orginial. A worthy winner indeed can't wait til he releases his first album. I m sure James Arthur has already found a place in the hearts of British music lovers and with his amazing talent he should go on to became a sucessful international recording artist.
on 26 January 2013
A really good version of a previously okay song. James Arthur has made the song his own and it's inspiring! The previously pop song is made into a soulful rendition complimented by Arthur's unique voice. Unafraid of riffing on the melody he augments the existing tune. Adding strings to a heavy beat is inspired arrangement for the chorus. The underlying acoustic guitar carrying throughout, the song builds to a satisfying crescendo. The song doesn't outstay its welcome and ends wonderfully. If this is the future for James Arthur then I'm definitely interested!
on 24 December 2012
I liked James Arthur the first time he auditioned for X Factor and i had a strong feeling he would do well. He has a unique voice and an ability to rewrite the production of any song that fits to his style of music and voice.
A genuine guy who has had very little and asked for nothing- i don't think he is aware of how much the public like the sound of everything he does. He's different, original and interesting enough to want to here more. Lets hope that fame does not ruin him like it has so many other rare talents. This guy could be big!
on 25 December 2012
not really reviewing your product Amazon. although it is really easy to download to Itunes.
just need to say that James Arthur is amazing and its a shame he had to be found through x factor.
I dont want to wait a year for his album
I heard his take on this song first and was really interested to hear the original..... yawn...it was so ordinary.
James has made "impossible" an amazing song. I love it !!!
So glad we have you now James. Dont disappear
xx
on 1 April 2016
COST: Very Reasonable

BEST BITS; Good Tune, Downloaded fast.
BAD BITS: None to report

RECOMMEND; Yes 100%
on 24 December 2012
This guy is amazing. Completely makes songs his own and I seriously can't wait till his album is released. Will deffo be buying it!
on 12 December 2012
Some might say I'm slghtly biased as James is a local lad but I just can't wait for the album. Wishing you every success James :o)