5.0 out of 5 stars A Worthy Winner
Published on 18 Dec 2012 by K. Grey

3.0 out of 5 stars The winner's song, not a winner!
If I'm honest,I didn't like the choice,of the winner's song,I think the winner should pick the song,after all,they have just won! I have to say,James Arthur is 5 star,I loved him as soon as I heard his audition,and my god,No more drama,well,I think he should claim the right's of that song,from Mary j bilge,and I do love her singing it,but for me,I think he blows her...
Published 23 months ago by Ms A Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars A Worthy Winner, 18 Dec 2012
K. Grey (Brighton, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Impossible (MP3 Download)
James Arthur is an exceptional talent - I haven't paid much attention to the X Factor but that changed after I happened to catch his audition. I had a feeling even then, that this guy was something special and would be a finalist and so continued to watch bits of it to see his performances. His unique voice transformed any well know song and he sings with such emotion and passion.Although I am probably older (in my 40's) than his average fanbase I look forward to hearing his album and hope he has a successful career.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 12 Dec 2012
KM (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Impossible (Audio CD)
After ten weeks of hard work its finally paid off for this Saltburn lad, James Arthur. We've been fans of him from day one in our house and he's a well deserved winner!

Impossible was a great song for James as he could make it his own as he does. The song had originally peaked at Number 9 in the UK back in 2010 and 11 in the States when it was first released. Let it be would have been just a step too far to try to do in his own brilliant style as it's such an ingrained song into society, just my opinion.

Impossible is perfect for him and he pulls it off with all the talent of a seasoned pro and better than the original.

I've bought this as a stocking filler for the daughter for Christmas as she's a big fan and has already said she'll be going to see the X Factor tour and hopefully James Arthur on tour in his own right in the not too distant future. . .

It's also nice to know that 100% of the profits of this single go to 'Together for short lives' the charity for children with life threatening illnesses. Worth buying for that alone.

4.0 out of 5 stars 3 out of 4, 19 Dec 2012
Laura (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Impossible (Audio CD)
I loved James on the X Factor but if I'm honest, I do not like the Winner's Single 'Impossible'. Instead, I purchased this CD for the other three tracks which I love.
Some people love James, some people hate him, but I believe he will do well and wish him the best of luck in the 'Music Industry'.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well deserved, 17 Dec 2012
This review is from: Impossible (Audio CD)
At last, a credible artist from the X Factor! This is the only single I have ever purchased from an X Factor winnder. I love James integrity and absolute raw talent, every song carries emotion and authenticity and he genuinly does have the x factor. I can't stop listening to the single and am so looking forward to the album. Keep your integrity James and stand for what you believe in, you deserve it.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 17 Dec 2012
This review is from: Impossible (Audio CD)
WOW love this cd, a future popstar cant stop playing it.Well done james arthur and good luck for the future

5.0 out of 5 stars Got to be the best X factor winners single ever, 17 Dec 2012
This review is from: Impossible (Audio CD)
As a 50 something Strictly fan I have not seen this year's X Factor so when I heard this recording on the radio I stopped in my tracks (making gingerbread houses actually - very rock and roll) and listened to his fabulous voice. This song is sung with so much emotion and raw feeling that it breaks your heart and at the same time makes you wish that this guy will be the star that he should be. In my humble opinion the best X Factor winner by far. If he released an album I would buy it based on this track alone. Somehow this track feels like a great christmas number one as it's one that will stay with you for a long long time. Congratulations James I wish you the greatest of success. Merry christmas to all and to all a goodnight.

5.0 out of 5 stars the song is good, James Arthur is five star, 12 Dec 2012
This review is from: Impossible (MP3 Download)
I think the x factor really gave James a song that didnt suit him in the way it is constructed, but thats not his fault. I think he overcame those limitations brilliantly to the extent that it builds momentum and really soars towards the end. I would have preferred them to give him the chance to do his own material for this single ideally, because if you get the chance on you tube to see some of the material that might be coming up on his new album, the lyrics, the voice and the passion (have a look on at "Faded", "Falling Star" or "GBP") you can feel in his own work is going to take the world by storm once he gets to step outside of the X factor format.

This is still very good as its JA (I changed this review title from saying it was "ok" to "good" as I was being a miser!), the lyrics are great and its for a good cause so buy it! I've also pre-ordered the album on amazon because I know its going to be amazing but probably a lot more raw than this. However, whatever the guy sings is somehow raw, soulful and real, even something as polished as this single. I'm certain JA is going to be massive all over the world - the music industry desperately needs an inspiring, honest, authentic talent like James Arthur.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Impossible - Possible!, 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: Impossible (MP3 Download)
Usually singers on the X- factor spoil the original songs For me. But James has made "Impossible" come alive. It was always a favourite song of mine but he has made it sound even better. Didn't think that would be "Possible" !

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 13 Dec 2012
This review is from: Impossible (MP3 Download)
brill i love it would tell any one to buy it and will keep buying his songs over and over

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensational!!, 12 Dec 2012
This review is from: Impossible (MP3 Download)
So Lovely, powerful tune, I cant stop listening!! :)
cant wait for the whole album!! ;) definately recommend to buy :)

Impossible