5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: Girls with Swords: How to Carry Your Cross Like a Hero (Kindle Edition)
Could not put this down. I pray I van put it all into practice now. Can't wait to read another one of Lisa's books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, encouraging book, 10 Nov 2013
Thank you for such an encouraging book it has been such a help to hear honesty and practicality put in such a way to help us all walk closer with Jesus.

4.0 out of 5 stars superb, 30 Mar 2014
This is the first book I have read by this author. She is just amazing. Given me a new perspective on so many areas. A must read

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing book!, 24 Mar 2014
Thank you for this books challenging honesty and encouragement! I want to be a girl who knows how to fight!

4.0 out of 5 stars Empowering, 17 Sep 2013
This book will empower you to truly take up your sword and cross, and in so doing, release you to impact and change your world. It took me a few chapters to get into it, perhaps because I felt a lot of what Lisa was saying had already been somewhat shared in Lioness Arising. particularly with regards to our identity. But then suddenly, BOOM! It all hit me, and I couldn't put the book down. Definitely worth the read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Felt like a failure.....now feel like a fighter!!, 24 July 2013
When I purchased this book I felt totally discouraged and a huge disappointment to God my Father. I know God lead me to read this book and I would like to tell everyone, female and male, this book is totally inspired by the Holy Spirit and will help you to live the life you want to live. Lisa is a beautiful vessel used by God. You can be next, God bless you and vet this book. Huge blessings in Jesus' name. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Jun 2013
Excellent book from an incredible lady. Lisa's heart and passion for women is tangible. She will challenge you to step up and be the woman God intended you to be for the sake of yourself, your family and your world.

4.0 out of 5 stars Encouraging, motivating and enjoyable to read, 28 May 2013
I really like Lisa's forthright truth telling - she really has throught through the symbolism and the practical elements of sword fighting and applied it to how we should be carrying God's word... I found it encouraging, and a springboard back to reading my bible again... which from my point of view, can only be an excellent thing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Challenging., 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Girls with Swords (Paperback)
I am loving this book. It is challenging how we think of ourselves as God's women and how we think of and use the Bible as the living Word of God.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 10 Feb 2014
For the many unarmed beautiful daughters of God. We have been given the most powerful gift. We just need to learn to use it