4.0 out of 5 stars very pleased
Waders arrived within a couple of days and first impression was the excellent build quality. Used them during a club competition and I stayed dry and warm. Only problem was that I ordered a size bigger than I would normally take and it was a bit tight in the boots altho not to the point I couldn't wear them. I would definitely recommend these waders
Published 18 months ago by Jonny G

1.0 out of 5 stars Bison wader, size problems
Manufacturing quality of these waders is OK but sizes are a fantasy. As suggested I bought 2 sizes too big but discovered after a day's fishing that I couldn't get out of them. My fishing partner almost had to cut me out of them.

Published 11 months ago by RichardC

4.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, 4 Mar 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Bison wader, size problems, 23 Sep 2013
This review is from: BISON OLIVE GREEN 5MM NEOPRENE CHEST WADERS (Misc.)

When I compared my size 8 shoe to the sole of the wader boot ( UK size 10, Eur 44) I found that my size 8 was bigger than their size 10!!! I would advise that you don't buy these waders unless you can try them on first because sizes are incredibly small and I can't see that there is any standard allowance that a potential online purchaser could make to ensure a good fit.

The advice to buy a bigger size than your usual boot size has its limitations. At 2 sizes bigger I was finding that the wader body was becoming quite long for me and I'm taller than average. If I had increased size further then the waders wouldn't have been chest waders but neck waders!!