COME AWAY is a collection of intimate, deeply-moving songs, sometimes so simplistic as a primordial heart-beat "My soul longs for you, nothing else will do..." to a profound longing for His presence in "Let it rain" to the deepest calling to see His glory and enter into His presence without fear in "Show me Your glory".
COME AWAY is different than other JesusCulture...
Published on 27 April 2011 by King Denien

1.0 out of 5 stars 1 CD NOT WORKING
2nd CD doesn't work, not sure how to change it, please get in touch, via this email please to return
Published 11 months ago by Belinda Owen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Sublime, gently powerful, a courtship and love affair with heaven., 27 April 2011
This review is from: Come Away (Audio CD)
COME AWAY is different than other JesusCulture DVD/CDs. Melissa is not present. Kim is in strong visual contrast to the all-guy band in T-Shirts with her black and red sparkles... but it is yet another powerful statement of a deeply inspiring call into His presence.
My accolades and thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Raw, gritty, passionate, inpsiring worship, 29 Mar 2011
This review is from: Come Away (Audio CD)
Love this album. It's so passionate and free, yet without the grating cheeseyness of so many other worship moments. This album inspired me in my own worship and is full of spontaneous heartfelt (but excellent) singing which I love. Great for anyone like me who just wants to know more of God.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jesus Culture-Come away, 28 Nov 2011
This review is from: Come Away (Audio CD)
Jesus Culture take fans into a more worshipful state than previous offerrings.Enjoyable and uplifting. Listeners as well as fans will not be dissappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars So inspiring worship songs!, 22 April 2012
This review is from: Come Away (Audio CD)
I've just heard about Jesus Culture few weeks ago and it was through this fabulous CD. I then bought it as soon as I could and I'm not regretted and inspired me to buy the rest of their CDs. Passion comes to me as soon as I turn it on and I even I leave it on overnight when I sleep. So inspiring worship songs and I can't fail it by anyway. It comes with another CD ( DVD ) and so beautiful cover which make you so happy to own a great piece of work like this and add it to your Christian music collection. Get it if you want feel that you're so close to the Lord. It takes so high and inspire you to read the Bible, pray and cry highly to God. So different feeling and if you're a Christian, this's the perfect worship songs for you. It arrived in secure envelope and new as it said. I HIGHLY recommend you to get your own copy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Come Away CD by Jesus Culture, 17 Nov 2011
[...]

This CD is compelling, drawing a thoughtful listener in to the worshipful atmosphere the music creates. The music itself is brilliant, and the worship leaders very sensitive and leading with a gentle touch. Absolutely great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Live Worship Experience, 28 July 2011
This review is from: Come Away (Audio CD)
So far I've not even listened to the CD, but the enclosed DVD seems to feature the same music, and is absolutely fantastic.

It's the first Jesus Culture album I've purchased, but almost certainly won't be the last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Annointed., 23 Feb 2011
This review is from: Come Away (Audio CD)
This album, like the rest of the Jesus Culture stuff, is obviously so annointed by God, its a brilliant tool to help people worship God in their homes, cars wherever and to get the message of God to people who need it - these guys are using their gifts for the right reasons! Brilliant.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Music but an Odd Vibe, 7 Jan 2011
Lochman (Lochearnhead, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Come Away (Audio CD)
I actually bought this album for someone else so I've not heard it all the way through but I like what I've heard and reckon that several of the songs have the potential to be used in a wider context. Kim Walker-Smith has an excellent voice: accurate and clear but with a harsh edge at times to give it some character. She has good control at both low and high volume and sings with depth and passion.

One of the plus points is that you get a DVD as well as a CD in this package - excellent value! Having said that, I found that the DVD rather detracted from the positive impact of the actual music. "Jesus Culture" is a band that sings worship songs but the whole context is very much that of a performance. In particular, for me at least, Kim Walker-Smith's appearance was totally at odds with what she was singing about. But hey! I'm old enough to remember people complaining about Larry Norman's appearance in the Sixties so what do I know?

What is clear on the DVD is how much the audience identifies with the band and what the musicians are doing. It's a great atmosphere and it's good that people enjoy their worship so much but I guess I'm still old enough to feel queasy about the end result. I couldn't help feeling that everyone was there to worship "Jesus Culture" rather than Jesus Christ.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 16 Oct 2013
This review is from: Come Away (Audio CD)
I loved this album. I originally bought it for one track, which is the only track that I listen to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great listening, 30 Jun 2013
This review is from: Come Away (Audio CD)
I knew one of the songs on this CD and bought the CD for this song.

It was a very good CD and it also came with a DVD so the choice was great.

I now know more about this band and would definitely buy another of their CD's.

It would be suitable for all adult age groups

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›