5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 28 July 2010
Phil (Loughborough, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Your Love Never Fails (Audio CD)
I originally bought this album having seen the title track on YouTube. "Your Love Never Fails" is a fantastic song, and this Jesus Culture version is the best I've heard.

The rest of the songs made me glad I'd bought it!

"Song of my Love" is a good song, though I feel as if it is dragged out on this album. "King of Glory" is a fantastic song, with great buildup throughout the song, and the cry of the King of Glory to have is Glory is something I can definately relate to! "You Won't Relent" sounds like it's name, with driving U2-esque guitar - superb! "Beautiful" again great buildup, though my favourite part of the song is the "beautiful" ending. "Happy Day" you probably already know, same with "I Exalt Thee". "Where You Go I Go" is a fantastic mission call song, reminding us to follow God, and not take our own route through life. And "All Consuming Fire" is a fitting song at the end, again reminding us to be filled and carry on being filled with his spirit. Lastly "Here is my Heart" is a short song that plays during the credits of the DVD.

Overall a fantastic Christian Rock(ish) album, and better yet is the amazing work God is doing through their ministry!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Lyrics are phenomenal, 13 May 2011
This review is from: Your Love Never Fails (Audio CD)
Bought this CD after watching 'King of Glory' on youtube. The lyrics are mind blowing with clear articulation of scripture you even start imagining what is being sung. Fantastic build up to the songs. I have been playing in my car for a year, in church before services and the congregation ALWAYS asks me "who is that?" without fail. Every song maintains the concept of the the group's name, Jesus Culture with no doubt. CD and DVD combo is a plus for the price that is quality and quantity all at the same time. I would buy it again. Consumed

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Oct 2013
This review is from: Your Love Never Fails (Audio CD)
Full of joy and a boundless , youthful expression of faith that will stand the test of time .Just love this album by Jesus Culture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 8 Feb 2011
A. R. Smyth (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Your Love Never Fails (Audio CD)
Love this CD. I have it in the car, play it all the time. Good lyrics and melodies; easy to sing along to!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 21 Sep 2013
This review is from: Your Love Never Fails (Audio CD)
Very touching! Positive and full of energy! Jesus is alive in young people! More, more, more words required - buy it and check this out.

5.0 out of 5 stars one to buy!, 4 Aug 2013
This review is from: Your Love Never Fails (Audio CD)
Arrived on time and in good condition. An excellent CD & DVD. It's one of my favourite albums. Every song is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great worship album, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Your Love Never Fails (MP3 Download)
This was my first Jesus culture album and I'm really impressed. Great worship music that is also really powerful in moving you into his presence.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 July 2013
This review is from: Your Love Never Fails (Audio CD)
Really great album. I'm very pleased I bought it. Its well worth a listen and great to praise God to!

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a listen, 22 April 2013
This review is from: Your Love Never Fails (Audio CD)
Really nice album with some heart stirring songs. Jesus Culture may not be to the taste of everyone, but it suits me

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, Love it, LOVE IT!, 9 April 2013
Mr. S. P. S. Icely "Icelander" (Manchester, Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Your Love Never Fails (Audio CD)
Such an awesome worship album!!!!!! :)

I would highly recommend this CD to anyone who wants a good soak in His presence!

ARRAY(0xa3088a08)