Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 14 January 2013
Good story, easy to read book. Interesting characters and as soon as I've started it, I couldn't put down. The more I read it, the more I want to know what's gonna happen next. Overall, I've enjoyed it.
on 27 December 2012
Its an easy read that you don't want to end. Lots of emotional twists, just like life itself. Great first book from this new author.
on 24 December 2015
This is a book that keeps you turning the pages all the way through, to find out what happens to the group of girls at the heart of the story. The author has cleverly created characters that you believe in from the outset and with whom you can easily identify. It is a perfect novel for the female reader, with humour, pathos and realism in every chapter and I would recommend it particularly as a great holiday read.
on 3 February 2013
A gripping start mellows into a story which revolves around the ups and downs four friends experience through their relationships. The characters experience dilemmas that we can easily relate to, making it a pleasant read that is both believable and emotional. The pictures on June's website of locations mentioned in the book added to my enjoyment. Looking forward to the next installment!
on 6 January 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I found the start a little slow to begin with then the story became very interesting and intriguing. This book really held my attention and I would like to know if there will be a sequel as the ending left me wanting to know what happened to the characters in the book later on in their lives.
This is a good holiday read.
on 7 January 2014
Heart warming story of four women reaching forty and sharing time and emotions. The pace is gentle as we learn about their current lives and aspirations and their attempts to get what they want in life. Well written, the story flows with some intrigue leaving you wanting to know what happens next. I look forward to the sequel.
on 4 February 2013
I couldn't put this book down. The characters evolved naturally, and each chapter kept me wanting more. This first book is fanatistic and if I didn't know this then i'd have been sure this was the ninth or tenth novel! I hope the author writes a sequel as I can't wait to find out what happens next in each of the womens live.
on 2 January 2013
I've just finished reading this book and thoroughly enjoyed it. The story covers a period in the lives of four women, three of them approaching forty and one older. I found their characters very believable and easy to relate to, no matter what your age. I will look forward to further works from this author. D Winstanley
on 23 January 2013
Seasons of Change Four very different friends go to the South of Fraance to celebrate their 40th birthdays,and sort out their life problems. June Walker Smith has the knack of portraying character, and of making the storyline believable. It's a book you want to read, from start to finish.
on 24 March 2013
I really enjoyed this lovely easy read.I felt I knew the four friends and loved following their lives.I really hope a follow up
will be coming as I would love to know more of what happens in the future.I certainly recommend this book.Well done June what an excellent first novel.