on 6 September 2014
This tablet was purchased by my elderly parents to help keep them mentally active. After several months the tablet would not charge and did not work. After contacting the seller we had to return this item to them at our own expense for them to fix, my parents had requested a new item or refund which the seller refused!! Today the tablet was returned in the post. No documentation enclosed explaining what was wrong with it or an apology for the inconvenience. Not impressed. Hopefully it will continue to work as this item is almost at the end of 1 year warranty. At nearly £100 for this item and already being returned once at £8.50 postal cost not confident or happy.
on 7 April 2013
Well i had it for a few weeks now and so far had no problems with it , infact we bought it to go on holiday with us to use Skype, facebook , emails, listen to music , take pictures round the pool, watch a movie on the plane and read books on it. it does all of the above and more so we are delighted with this product and may buy another one soon
on 11 June 2013
Bought this after reading quite a lot of reviews, both on amazon and out there on the web, and this exactly matches what I expected.
Apart its specs mentioned in the article's page, I must add the Android 4.1.1 experience on this tablet is top notch. No slow downs and in its current batch all of the known quirks were solved, meaning great wifi reception. Also, if you're into benchmarking, it scores 13k on antutu.

It's indeed a great purchase for the money. Would definitely recommend this tablet to anyone looking for a great device in this price range. Two thumbs up.

EDIT: I have to say the charger is poorly built. It fell apart with less than a month worth of light usage, as the plug end that goes into the tablet disassembled. I had to buy a new one on ebay.
on 30 March 2013
had the tablet for about a month now. not used it s great deal but no issues so far. response times seem good, screen resolution good. sound reasonable, camera quality not great. i bought a hdmi cable on ebay for £1.99 & connected tablet to my tv. u need a hdmi cable with a mini connector at one end. i would recommend this tablet.
on 10 April 2014
I bought this for my fiance to say thank you for supporting me, We have used Ipads before but she prefers the Android OS so i bought her one i could afford, Turns out i could afford probably one of the best Tablets on the market i mean this thing is amazing and literally runs anything you throw at it perfectly,The only down side is it may be too good because i appear to have lost my fiance to it haha
on 27 April 2013
I have used this tablet every day for the last two months. It works extremely well. The internet connection is fine without any problems and I find it to be quick and responsive in fact a pleasure to use. BUY IT especially at the reduced price.
on 3 January 2013
Got this for my sister as a Christmas present. She's a 32 yo, iPhone user, so thought it might be a bit basic. She is also a teacher, and is fed up lugging her laptop everywhere, so maybe this would bridge the gap.
Job done!!! She loves it, and with the HD output can use it in the school. Downloaded a free office app that works really well, a few games, iPlayer is good, youtube is great. WiFi range not great though, and the screen is hit or miss (general use seems almost fuzzy on occasion, yet the Tomorrowland 2012 after movie played with amazing, vivid colours and depth).

Overall this is a pretty decent bit of kit, pretty good if you know the Android market and system.
I would recommend this to anyone who thinks iPads are over-priced, and over-hyped
I think i might be treating myself to one of these on payday!

good review for the seller too, Amazon advised delivery up to the 27th of Dec, but it was here by the 20th!
on 4 February 2014
Researched this product & it came up as the BEST DEAL because it was !/2 the price of top brands & it has the axact wants, e,g, bluetooth, 16gb Dual Core, battery life & lastly it is built in the U.K.
i HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT because it exceeded my expections & is EXCELLENT VALUE for the money.
Why pay Double the price for a named product.
on 28 May 2013
I went for a budget tablet as could not justify the price of the I-Pad to myself.. I have been amazed by the value for money of this one. Having had it for a couple of weeks, I have had time to work with it and found graphics, speed , build quality etc. all to a great standard. Wireless range certainly good in my house and comparable with laptops and smart phones. Cameras are adequate for what is needed for Skype, but was not buying a tablet to use as a camera as use smart phone for that, so this was not a high priority. iPlayers works well and sound good. TED app shows how clear the graphics are which is excellent. Only downside I have yet found is that Rock Chip not compatible with UK ITV Player, so hope some firmware upgrade or ITV player App upgrade may solve that. Supplier was responsive when first one was not delivered and sent a replacement in 3 days with no quibble. Would buy this tablet for my kids with no embarrassment and would recommend to firends and family. Likewise the supplier Lucy Lou.
on 28 December 2012
ordered at the £95.00 price first time purchase of this type of non brand tablet. Delivered fast. The manual in the box is for a flyer thecreen is super mooth. Front camera says 0.3MP but it is better than a lot of 2.0 or 3.0 MP caon other devices so ideal for webchat / skype. Back camera quality also good for this price. Came loaded with many apps and my kids have loaded loads more and games and on demand tv apps.

Back to the screen ... this has good definition and pretty good viewing angles outdoors too. The 10 point touch is fantastic and typing on the screen is a joy. I could actually type a few memos and lengthy emails with ease on the touchscreen.

Battery life after a few charge discharge cycles is just shy of 5 hours for browsing and light games and around 3.30hours with heavy usage (multiple apps) and on demand tv. Standby is very good can hold charge overnight and ready for work in the morning without recharging. Have not tried this longer than overnight. All in all a very good buy especially at the intitial offer price of £95.00 delivered. Wish I had got two as I just can't get my kids use it they just hog it.