on 2 September 2014
I've used this bag for about two months now. I wanted to leave it a while before leaving a review on it as I've known bags to have a very sudden drop off.
I went to Silverstone 2014, and this bag was essential in my carrying of beverages for the whole group. heavy loads, tightly packed, and yet no signs of wear or tear. I also felt like I could trust the bag to actually hold it. (Although the carry handle probably couldn't take it!)
I then went to Athens with my girlfriend. Carrying all sorts of bits and bobs in it, and it made a very good, and essential piece of kit.
Then I went to Italy. This bag did well as a cabin bag, and also for carrying magazines in the back pocket.

In between that, I've been using the bag for college (soon to be University), and the bag works so well. My 15" Macbook Pro feels safe in the back pocket, however, I did want a protective case on it to be sure. I also made sure that I had a waterproof cover for the bag, incase I find myself in heavy rain.

would recommend!
on 27 August 2013
Excellent quality, size and build! The product is great and does exactly as required. Lots of space and pockets on store everything you need
on 4 August 2014
Excellent bit of outdoor kit, only let down by the flimsy carry handle, with this size of rucsac it could have been more substantial, otherwise it fulfilled my needs very well, compartment for my I-pad,internal zipped pocket and two good size sections for all other equipment.very pleased.
on 26 April 2014
After using the bag for a while now im finding it comfortable and simply laid out with a handy zip close inner pocket. Im still happy with my purchase
on 16 January 2014
I love this rucksack - I use it everyday and it has never let me down.

Its feature rich and sturdy, fashionable enough for everyday use..
on 30 July 2014