5.0 out of 5 stars Peer Pressure vs True Friends by Dr. Orly Katz, 13 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Teen Book Series: Peer Pressure vs. True Friendship! Surviving Junior High: (Teen Books) (A self help book for teens, parents & teachers) (Kindle Edition)
Children have questions once they get into junior high. How do I deal with peer pressure? How do I find true friends? How do I set boundaries? And how do I deal with gossip and rumors? We as parents may be able to answer one or two of these questions but not in a way children can relate to. This book breaks each question down for the children and gives them the tools to work through it all. Examples are given so children can relate to the question they are working on. Parents should read this before or with your children so you understand the book.

I love books that teach children. This is one. It breaks things down into relatable and understandable parts. It gives them a way of working through each section. This is one I have my own children working through and they are doing much better at handling things at school. Dr. Orly Katz covers issues most parents don't know how to break down and explain to their children. It is one your house needs. I highly recommend it.

I found no issues with this one.

I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it should be part of the parents handbook. ~Copy of book provided by author in exchange for a fair review~

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 14 Mar. 2013
I loved reading this book it really educated me about energy boosts and drains.. I really persuade you to read this!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually quite good, 3 Jun. 2013
I got this book for free on my kindle and it was ok. It is a good guide and some of the stories were quite funny