4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely novel-try & u will enjoy
Published 22 months ago by Sam 01

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy Read
This is a book that you can flick in and out of easily without loosing the plot. Would definitely look at another book by this Author.
Published 9 months ago by GVS

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely novel-try & u will enjoy, 12 Dec 2012
I was quite surprised by this quiet, little offering. Not so quiet. Not so little. Not an offering but more of a ' read this & fall in love'!!!!! With the characters, the author ( new to me & now on my permanent look for list!) but how the story was woven together makes a delightful reading experience! Thank you Catherine Bybee, I loved my first taste of your writhing talent & will be on the case now that you have been found. Refuse to discuss plot or anything else for that matter. Read it for yourself & see if you feel as thankful as I do that real talent can be discovered along with the already well established writers that we all are already in awe of!!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Charming, 28 Mar 2014
Ms. C. M. Winton "katzw82" (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Jesse is a waitress and single mum determined to provide a good upbringing for her son. This means no broke charming cowboys which when she meets Jack he appears to be be just that. Jack try's to win her round but with little success so instead he becomes a friend offering to help her find a 'rich' guy. As her helps her he becomes close to both her all her family and perhaps Jesse can fall for him after all but Jack is keeping a secret.

Jack is more than just rich. He is worth millions but he wants a woman to love him for more than the size of his bank balance so when he meets Jesse and decided she is the one for him he lets her believe him broke. However when Jesse finds out the truth and that Jack has been lying to her she isn't too pleased!

I found this book an awful lot like the old style romances I used to read when I was just starting out with the genre. It was charming, sweet and romantic and the characters were very endearing. You cared about them and wanted them to reach that happy ending you just knew was coming. Not a type of book I would read all the time but a pleasant departure from the the books that are all to serious and gritty.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dating and Deceptions, 31 Jan 2013
Book Gannet (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Since it's as easy to fall in love with a rich man as a poor one, hardworking single mother Jessie Mann has decided that the next man she lets into her life is going to be rich enough to make him worth it. When the cute and charming Jack Moore crosses her path she can't help but notice his sexy cowboy accent... or his beat-up truck. So when he asks Jessie out, she says no.

But Jack Moore is really Jack Morrison, billionaire hotel owner, who's grown tired of dating women who are only interested in his bank balance. Jessie is a different kind of lady and Jack has no intention of letting her get away. Because if she can see the man behind the millions, then maybe she's who he's been looking for all along.

This is a cute Californian romance with a hint of cowboy sweetness. Jack is charming and confident, Jessie is sweet but strong, her son Danny is adorable and there are a couple of meddlesome sisters around to help the plot along.

This is an easy, enjoyable read about the bumps on the road to love. True, I spent most of it wondering just how Jessie was going to find out the truth and how much grovelling Jack would have to do, but always in a good way.

Light and lovely, this is a great pick-me-up tale. I look forward to reading all about Jack's sister, Katie, in the next: Not Quite Mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 17 Mar 2014
G. Cook "jillcook27a" (Essex england) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Liked this book with all its twists and strong story line and charactors. I was sorry to reach the end

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!, 29 Sep 2014
From the moment I started reading this book, I didn't want to put it down. It sucked me in right at the start. Heartwarming, funny and a fantastic romance story. I'll certainly be getting the follow on book/s.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected pleasure, 18 Nov 2012
A. D. Stewart "Ang'lis" (Reading, England) - See all my reviews
Not Quite Dating immediately said, Cowboys. Never one for reading those types of stories, I decided to give it a try. Wouldn't hurt, right? I'm so glad I did. Catherine Bybee floored me with her style of writing. Fresh, concise, and emotionally charged! I found myself smiling every time 'Jack' appeared. Eagerly cheering him on till the end. And now, I'm desperate to see what happens in the next book!

So. Would I buy another Cowboy book?
If it's written by Catherine Bybee, YES!

4.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant story, 8 Mar 2014
loved this story and how it was told, the characters you can't help but fall in love with route for!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read - especially for all you hopeless romantic out there!, 27 Sep 2014
V. Simms (Huddersfield, England) - See all my reviews
Good plot, delivered well with twists and turns. Nice to see she got her man and dream in the end.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nive light read., 23 Feb 2013
Amusing and with good characterisation, I loved this and read it in a couple of hours. A nice, light read that isn't too taxing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great relaxing easy read., 17 Sep 2014
Loved this book, a great easy read holiday book. I've now bought the next two in the series!