on 3 March 2014
Ordered monitor, wasn't sure what it would be as it says HP DELL IBM ASUS ACER and COMPAQ. Turned out to be a silver HP monitor. Works great.
on 21 March 2014
Good value. Exactly what we wanted. Arrived next day, would recomend this product to anyone looking for a monitor with good value.
on 10 April 2015
Don't expect the item pictured, as I received a Dell monitor, so I imagine they send whatever 17" monitor they have available, but I am very pleased with the quality. You would think it was new. My purchase was from JM****LTD.
on 31 October 2014
Monitor fully functional. Well packaged with no obvious defects cosmetic or otherwise.
on 9 August 2014
Good value.Exactly what I needed small screen in good condition.
on 1 June 2014
Does the job although not in as good a condition as anticipated. The base is covered in scratches and marks and there is a faulty cable/cable connection which shorts and surges on occasion. Good value overall for a second hand monitor.
on 9 January 2015
I love it, it arrived well before the due date, and in perfect condition, so far,so good
on 15 December 2015
Bought this to use with my RASPBERRY PI. I was delighted with the speedy delivery, the secure packaging and most of all with the monitor itself. I connected it to my PI via a HDMI to VGA adapter and resolution was excellent. The monitor appears "as new", no scratches or visible marks. Altogether excellent value for money.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 July 2015
Used, but in good nick - a bargain to help set up a home CCTV system
on 17 March 2015
The power plug was broken and it did not have a HDMI output as was promised. The plug pins were bent so it could not be plugged into the socket and it is different from the picture. Bad buy. However, I did get it fixed and it works fine now, but I am disapointed that this could happen.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse