5.0 out of 5 stars For a super king size quilt I am impressed
Published 11 months ago by Carol

1.0 out of 5 stars Seemed like a good buy but after a few washes the ...
Seemed like a good buy but after a few washes the backing came away from the inside behind the silky part of the bedding.Threads were easily pulled on it and it now looks like it is years old not less than a year.
Published 1 month ago by S Tyson

5.0 out of 5 stars For a super king size quilt I am impressed, 15 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Catherine Lansfield Heat Seal Super King Size Quiltset, Duckegg (Kitchen & Home)
This quilt is silky smooth and so comfortable. It does need ironing after washing but is very easy to iron and doesnt feel big and bulky for such a large cover. The coloured top cover is thinner than the white underneath cover but it doesnt detach itself from the quality, especially as it didnt cost the earth. I havent bought the runner as I already have one to match my bedroom but for me it doesnt need the runner

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice set, 29 July 2013
Bought this for my daughter and son in law , they love it ..good colour and good price for a super king Arrived quickly too .. cant fault it

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, 25 Mar. 2014
good value, lovely colours, good quality, as described.. easy to fit and it looks good in my bedroom. many thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars glad we did and bought it, 1 Aug. 2014
We first saw this in Tesco but they ran out of stock, so went onto Amazon, glad we did and bought it. My hubby is very fussy when it comes to bed linen, he and I love this, it is so soft and extremely comfortable, would recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Seemed like a good buy but after a few washes the ..., 17 Dec. 2014
S Tyson - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what is needed, 16 Jan. 2015
I love this quilt set. Feels good quality and have already served us well. Fits really well but of course with any very large quilts, the quilts do move around, there is nothing you can do about that though.

5.0 out of 5 stars but I would like to ask if there is any grey on the ..., 15 Aug. 2014
Hi, this isn't a review, but I would like to ask if there is any grey on the cover, my theme is duck egg and grey. I'm in Australia, so would be a pain to return it if wrong. Many thanks Liz

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 17 Nov. 2013
For the price I find that the quality of the material is fine. However the only disappointment was that it did not come with a fitted sheet. The other issue seems to be size, I think that this is slightly bigger than the king size duvet. I would recommend this to other people.