on 9 September 2013
I've been road running and fell running for about 3 years now and have always struggled with painful ball of the foot.

My feet seem to get very tender with the friction of the foot again the insoles.

For all these years i've been putting zinc oxide tape on my feet followed by Gel metatarsal pads.

I recently purchased these and have done a 4 mile and a 9 mile run without the need of the gel pads.... I was shocked they work so well. Not only this, they stop blisters and protect each toe individually which helps as sometimes my toe nails dig into my other toes.
on 11 April 2014
First of all, these are good socks. I bought them to help keep my toes better aligned (I have hallux valgus), and they did the job. The only problem I had was that my feet stunk after wearing them. That's because the lightweight version is thin and absorbs little sweat. I tried the mid-weight and wool versions and problem was solved. Just something to be aware of.
on 28 April 2014
I bought these to go with a pair of vibram five fingers shoes, I've never liked wearing shoes without socks, so hoped these would be suitable.

They are amazing, compliment the shoes perfectly, although are a little tricky to get on, to make sure each toe goes into each pocket correctly, but once on, they really are as comfortable as wearing nothing!
on 7 September 2013
Must buy for all runners. Take a little getting used to but the pay off for the additional cost is the saving made in not having to buy plasters.
on 27 March 2014
...But had to because these wee socks are just lovely. Bit pricey but still feel really nice and comfy for running
on 10 January 2014
I bought these to keep my new Vibram FiveFinger shoes a little fresher for longer. They are perfect for this, as they are quite thin, and fit a UK 13-sized foot perfectly if you purchase the "Large".
on 5 May 2014
Really is more than I was expecting, comfortable, useful! I can recommend to everybody who is looking for a very good product!
on 15 May 2014
My toes are in love.These are great with barefoot running shoes.
Really comfy and snug and I love the colour too.
on 26 November 2013
I needed something to keep my toes lined up - I have a few that curl under and take a beating. While I thought they would feel too weird to actually wear, they're just fine and took no time at all to get used to. And when I take them off, my toes are definitely farther apart now. Highly recommended.
on 6 June 2013
These are great. Lightning fast delivery.

Socks are top quality, better fit than any other running sock I have come across. Zero slippage anywhere and the toes feel fantastic.