on 4 January 2014
This product came very neatly wrapped up with individual bags for different kinds of capacitors. Each bag as got a neat sticker on it stating capacitance and voltage. I highly recommend both this product and the seller I used. (Extremely reasonable priced as well)
on 23 March 2014
Ideal for bread boarding, clearly labelled individual packets of each value, prompt service. I would recommend to any electronics hobbyist who needs a range of values for experiments and general stock.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 14 September 2014
Bargain packet of electrolytics. All nicely bagged in to the stated value groups in resealable bags with printed labels for easy access (I did spot the 1000μF bag was labelled incorrectly as 100μF though so do check). for the ones I could quickly measure they were within 5% or better which is the limit of my meter anyway.

Dimensions range from 5.1mm diameter x 11.5mm long (1μF) through to to 10.2mm diam x 17.2mm length (1000μF).

Bookmarked for my next restock.
on 22 June 2013
Thank you very much for suppling the above item as they are very much needed item for my purpose,
and at this price Iam quite happy,
Thank you.
Yours,
ASLAM ABDULLA.
on 1 November 2014
Items were just as described. Well packed and arrived within time period.
on 7 January 2015
Well packed and as described - the ones I have tried work fine.
on 11 April 2015
Good Quality, well packaged, just what I needed
nice little bag of tiny caps.
on 22 July 2014