on 3 March 2013
Delighted with this 'Flip Case Wallet', the service and delivery, it was described very well. The stand is great and the ipad automatically turns off, on closing the flap. ( which i didn't know ) I'm not clean enough for white so i am ordering a light grey case too. i'll use the white one for special occasions. Barbara M.
on 12 February 2014
I had an iPad mini bought me for my birthday.A s I plan to take I travelling with me next week,I thought I had better look for a protective cover quickly? scanning through the range on Amazon I found this white and tan design which I thought was both different an feminine! It arrived even earlier than expected on Sunday lunchtime time would you believe? it is everything I could have wanted and I am delighted with both quality and design? it indeed elegant and feminine as well as practical and at half the price of those sold in the apple store..
on 29 April 2014
I absolutely love this cover and would recommend it, especially if you have a white ipad as it looks so classy. Really pleased with the quality and the sleeve on the front cover is useful for storing the screen wipe.

It looks really sleek and is surprisingly easy to keep clean considering it's white.

It came in the post quickly with no issues. 10/10.
on 1 May 2013
Daughter very pleased with case when it arrived, can be used flat or you can stand iPad up plus you can charge easily without having to remove it from case.
on 28 May 2013
This case fits well and the sleep cover works as it should. The case though isn't leather as described, it's a man made leather type finish that had a strong chemical smell when you take it out of the packaging. I will keep this case short term but should have been more realistic about what I was ordering and what I was going to get for the money. If you want a cheap and cheerful functional case this s a good choice. If you want something else, pay more.
on 9 February 2014
Great delivery service however when I opened the package the cover was filthy. I had to clean it quite thoroughly, it had blue pen on the spine which didn't completely come off and it had some random brown sticky stuff on the front. I cleaned it best I could with a baby wipe, I just couldn't be bothered to send it back. Other than that it's a great product, soft and I love the pocket. Would have been five stars had it arrived in good condition.
on 27 May 2013
I needed a good cover to protect my new Mini Ipad, I read the reviews here and it didn't disappoint. The cover is as it looks in the photos, looks much more expensive that it is and protects the ipad well. The stand also works perfect with the added extra of pockets, it really acts as a folder. Arrived within a couple of days, great product.
on 18 October 2013
chose this as looked sturdy and the white is very different from what I see others with. It looks classy and people comment how good it looks. However, the sturdy construction protects it and the pocket on outside cover is really useful, something I hadn't thought would be when I bought.
on 22 December 2013
My only criticism is that it is not a rigid cover so when you try to take photos the lens can get occluded by the cover at the edge if it has slipped.Check it or like me you will be irritated by shots with a dark corner where it was covered.
on 9 January 2014
I've had this a while now. It looks lovely and does it's job, but now a couple months on it has got a bit slack causing the iPad to move slightly in case (some of screen hidden by case) and just recently it doesn't stand up quite so well.