on 11 March 2015
Thinking that I would have to remove it after use I fitted it using strong hooks into a joist in the ceiling.
However once it was up it was unobtrusive so my wife allowed me to leave it fitted to the ceiling.
2 small niggles though, the power cable could have been longer as it stops some 2 feet from the floor so I have to use an extension lead each time and the smell when it is lowered but this latter problem will diminish over time.
Great screen that gives a bright picture and the extension/retraction is smooth.
on 28 May 2015
Had a problem with mine which was possibly a one off but I am giving 5*s for the excellent customer service in dealing with the problem which resulted in a refund.
Another small issue I found was that the picture shows the control box wired on the left which was ideal for my set up. However the product had the control box wired on the right. Just a heads up on that as might be an issue for some.
on 6 July 2015
Nice quiet motor, and easy to operate with the remote, just let it drop to where you need it and press the stop button. First I hung it from it by the loops, but I did not like it, so I bolted it to a support. Much nicer. One issue, is that the screen does not roll back into the housing fully. It creeps down bit by bit as we used it, until there was about an inch and a half showing.
on 23 September 2015
As previous reviewers have stated on 1st use there is a pronounced smell. But as screen is used, 4th day now, the smell diminishes so it becomes unnoticeable. Using screen to watch RWC & it is brilliant! Working faultlessly at present! Will add to review at the end of the RWC which is in 5 weeks.
on 24 January 2016
arrived promptly, well packeged. Very big! remoted works well. excellent value, highly recommended.
on 13 January 2016
Really good - a bit of a smell a the beginning wait for the smell to go
on 22 November 2015
Very pleased with screen, works a treat and easy to install.
on 6 March 2015
Great screen,had a few mths now and never been let down.
on 8 December 2014
I would just like to say that the service was not upto the usual standard I am used to. Personally I think the product was amazing, great quality for the superb price. As for the delivery I was certainly not expecting it only a couple of days after purchasing it, well done guys awesome service thank you.
on 22 October 2014
Got this for my father as an early birthday present. Hes recently upgraded from a 50" TV to a Projector and Screen but was a little deflated with the 60" screen he purchased.

He was overjoyed with this and has commented that the screen is thicker and better. His projector displays all of his football matches in stunning HD and the screen shows this with crystal clear clarity and does not make the picture look dimmer (as his other screen did).

His only complaint is that he has had to clear half of his wall in his living room of pictures etc just to make room for it, but given his delight of the actual product I am sure that it a sacrifice he is happy to make. Delivery was quick.

Recommend this to everyone who has room for it. If you dont, just pick a smaller size from the options.