5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
Excellent delivery, product as described overall good product.
Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Something to expect from a Stuff Pack
Published 20 months ago by Rose

2.0 out of 5 stars Something to expect from a Stuff Pack, 27 Jan 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Sims 3: 70s, 80s and 90s Stuff (PC DVD) (Video Game)
This Stuff Pack has 36 build/buy objects though I have been told that it's actually 29. Before buying this, I knew there wasn't going to be a lot of stuff because it's something to expect. An Expansion would have 80+ or so build/buy objects? So knowing this helps you to decide whether or not you choose to buy this. Both males and females have new hair styles though they are limited. There are only two new hair styles which are the same on both gender. Females have two new accessories for their hair. But nothing for males. Not even an afro for this stuff pack, which is something we would have wanted!

The clothing for males is pretty limited too but there are a few outfits that do look nice. Females have twice as much, and no new accessories! There's one outfit for Teens I think and nothing for Children or Toddlers.

The build/buy objects are what you expect from each type of decade associating with the 70's 80's & 90's. Unfortunately these are again, limited. Most people will be disappointed by the amount of items/clothing that's not in this Stuff Pack. I personally bought this to complete my collection, however 'Katy Perry's Sweet Treats' doesn't count in my opinion, that is something I'd never purchase unless for an 8 year old who loves virtual candy. Compared to that stuff pack, this beats it in all ways. At least this pack has.. 'normality' in it.

The best thing about this Stuff Pack is the new music included in your sims favourites and on music stations. The new genres include - Rock, Rap and Disco. I noticed a few songs that were from the Sims 2, a nice touch indeed EA.

To conclude, If you think you will buy this to complete your collection as I have then go ahead. The important thing to note, is to ask yourself 'Will I use the stuff that is included in this pack?' Because what would be the point of buying this and not using the stuff unless you wanted to complete the collection! If you don't think this is for you, then save your money for the new University Life Expansion coming March 8th.

THE Sims 3: University Life (PC DVD)

Also, a good review to help you is by someone called LGR on Youtube.

3.0 out of 5 stars Spoilt by not enough stuff, 2 Feb 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Sims 3: 70s, 80s and 90s Stuff (PC DVD) (Video Game)
I have all the Sims games and expansions from Sims 1 to 3, apart from Sweet Treats which is just too unrealistic for my tastes. This pack has some nice new items, but there just are not nearly enough of them. This pack has the least content so far, so I am unsure of why it's more expensive than most stuff packs which make it very poor value apart from the obvious money making reason. It's a good addition, but I'd recommend waiting till it's around £8 and not the almost £15 I paid to get it early.

2.0 out of 5 stars 70's 80's 90's lack of material, 25 Jan 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Sims 3: 70s, 80s and 90s Stuff (PC DVD) (Video Game)
Having been born in grown up partially in the 80's and then the 90's and heard about the 70's seen my folks pics I watched the add for this add on and thought "great this will be fun" I wish I did not have to write what I am going to next but since I am an opinionated person I will.It is a disappointment and let down very little hair styles hardly any new clothes and a small pitiful amount of themed furniture. Don't get me wrong I love the Sims 3 and am a huge fan of all and have loved them since the original Sims and have spent many an addictive hour playing them building up dynasties sometimes destroying them even designing houses and putting them on the Sims 3 website. But this is a huge disappointment promised more delivered little. buy it to be complete collection but hey do not expect much content think sadly with too many things coming out this year designers have spread themselves to thin and short changed this add on.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed is not the word, 11 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Sims 3: 70s, 80s and 90s Stuff (PC DVD) (Video Game)
i expected alot more from this than what i actually got, the clothes were few and the furniture was way less "retro" than i wanted it to be. wouldn't recommend at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
This review is from: The Sims 3: 70s, 80s and 90s Stuff (PC DVD) (Video Game)
Excellent delivery, product as described overall good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints from granddaughter, 6 May 2014
This review is from: The Sims 3: 70s, 80s and 90s Stuff (PC DVD) (Video Game)
I cannot give my opinion on this game as it was a present for our granddaughter who is collecting all the Sims games but as of yet there have been no complaints. I can say it was delivered fast and securely.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun!, 8 April 2014
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: The Sims 3: 70s, 80s and 90s Stuff (PC DVD) (Video Game)
After all's said and done, this isn't an expansion pack it's an items pack. It is really worth it if you care about the quality of how your sims look and dress and how your homes speak individually for each of your families. This is fun and stylish. Thank you for the fast delivery and excellent condition. *****

1.0 out of 5 stars Wow that was with every penny.., 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Sims 3: 70s, 80s and 90s Stuff (PC DVD) (Video Game)
I am sims freak I have played the sims ever since they first got realised but I have never been so disappointed with an expansion pack in my life! Admittedly I was excited for the 80's & 90's bits & pieces but You get hardly anything added onto this, a few hair dos not much clothing & a couple of bits of furniture so I would say don't bother buying it! I'm a typical example of "should have listened to the reviews"

4.0 out of 5 stars A+++, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Sims 3: 70s, 80s and 90s Stuff (PC DVD) (Video Game)
Bought for my daughter who likes it very much. gives her hours of entertainment. well worth the money A +++

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Stuff Pack, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Sims 3: 70s, 80s and 90s Stuff (PC DVD) (Video Game)
Yes I did say I don't purchase all of the stuff pack but I did for this one. I do love to create gothic Sims or Rocky Sims. I love the whole world of The Sims 3 even though it is a little glitchey sometimes. But isn't most games.

I like that it was cheaper buying it here than buying it from a supermarket. It was very faired priced and very fair timed in delivery. I love the stuff pack and most of the material on this SP. I didn't hate anything.

The Sims 3: 70s, 80s and 90s Stuff (PC DVD)
The Sims 3: 70s, 80s and 90s Stuff (PC DVD) by Electronic Arts (Windows XP)