Format: Vinyl|Change

on 10 June 2013
I can't decide whether I like it. I love the band don't get me wrong, it's just the first album was so good and I was really hoping that they'd bring back that energy on a better recording with a bit more money behind them. Some of the fun and excitement of the computers is found in 'Selina Chinese' which in my opinion is the best track on the album and I love the singing in Disco Sucks and CRUEL but there just needs to be one or two more up beat, high tempo, smash-your-instruments-to-pieces tracks because the album just drags.
And I wish it didn't, 'cause they're a really great band.
on 2 May 2013
Move over razorlight & Jet, there is a new band for the masses. The computers are fresh, catchy and full of life. An album full of energy that makes you want to move especially ''Selina Chinese. Along with great tracks like ''single beds'' that goes through the torment many have gone through before!
Fantastic album of the year so far..... Highly recommended.
on 30 April 2014
Brilliant album from start to finish. Looking forward to the next album. If you get the chance to catch them live you won't be dissapointed.
on 25 May 2013
I saw them live last nice in Chester for only 6.50! Amazing gig, it wouldn't suprise me if they are going to get a lot bigger.
Really like their album too, seems a bit softer than their old stuff, but still really good.
on 29 April 2013
This is undoubtedly the best and most refreshing album I have heard for ages. Every song is brilliant in its own right. You HAVE to buy this album.
on 7 May 2013
Just brilliant. An awesome slightly vintage new sound. Wipl be recommending these to a lot of people. Top of BBQ playlist.
on 13 November 2013
Just got this CD. I saw the lads last year in Newcastle and loved it. The energy level was just amazing. I felt a little sorry for the lovely Rickenbacker guitar left on the floor at the end LOL. Im sure it was loved later.
This new CD is a big step up. Its fresh young Rock and Roll. The cure for all that x-factor, s***e. Get it, its great.
on 4 September 2013
The Computers have done it again! Another blisteringly brilliant album. A new sound compared to "This is The Computers" but they have made it work and won over loads of new fans in the process. Can't wait for the next one!
on 30 July 2013
A really genuine and honest record from the Exeter based band. This is a great album that you can just whack on and enjoy, with standouts like Disco Sucks! and the title track. Hope to see more of this great group in the future.
on 9 August 2013
I am enjoying a lot this album, rock and roll, nice vocals, good interments, it's ok, rock and roll and some attitude this combination use to work!